Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Interesting havent heard of 2.1 running on any slatedroids besides the kmart offering1) Does someone have this firmware file so I can flash back to it after trying Caffine and the one other ROM here? (or Q3: nandroid backup)No, to my knowledge no one does2) If not does anyone want it? ...and if so how do I rip it? (other than "adb pull / rip/" which I have done)I'm sure
even i would like to get my hands on it to play with 3) Do these things have a boot-loader? Can you install ClockworkMod or RA_Recovery or anything like that? Can you NANDROID?Someone else would need to answer this4) How are you guys getting Google Apps on there? I found a HiDef YouTube.apk that works, and was able to install a bunch of Google Apps from CM's google addon, but none other than News&Weather work. Many (Like GMail and SYNC) FC, others (like Market and GTalk) won't even install. I found the guide to getting Market working, but how are you installing it in the first place?Im doing manual installs downloading apk's on the phone and then transferring them. in most cases the apps arent autoscaling so you get like a quarter of a screen. market works apparently with the trick.5) These say they play 720p mkv, but with what? I can't find a RockPlayer.apk that works on them, and the included RealPlayer / Gallery Player will not touch .mkv.Havent tried .mkv got rockplayer to dl but also not to install/work correctly. the realplayer/galeryplayer die on me when trying to open large external media6)Thanks all. Once I get started on this I plan on releasing a custom 2.1 ROM (or maybe 2.2 if I can port CM6 to this). Are others already working on this?Look in the firmware section or eken m001 board development is alot more intensive there then in the m003 board.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.