Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I place an order at 12.08.2010 and pay the money.I cancel the Order at 14.08.2010 after I hear from him that it is the wrong apad I would to buy.At 15.08.2010 he write me that the order would be canceled and he would pay my money back.Today its the 02.09.2010 and I dont receive any money back. He dont answer any e-mails. I write 3 e-mails between but no answer.It looks like I must to go to a advocate to become my money back. But I hate this. Any solution what I can do before I take an advocate?

·
Registered
6 Posts
How about calling them first to sort out things? Maybe the shop is on holiday? In general: if somebody does not refund your money, you should first send them a reminder (Mahnung) and set a date for returning your payment (this should be a realistic date). in case this is not successful, you can go and apply for a Mahnbescheid. This can be even done online. Google around for detailed information. I have no personal experience with this. Make sure to keep copies of your communications with the Shop & make sure to send your official mail as registered mail or by fax (a qualified transmission report is necessary).

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well I am send him a reminder and later a reminder with a realistic date. I send it per E-Mail with E-Mail adress I took the order. But this date is over and no answer. At telefon nobody take the call. I google around and find something about a mahnbescheid. Today I send a reminder over his homepage. An automatic answer came and say that my question would be answered in 12 hours. I will wait a few days and when there still came no answer too, I must go this way :-(

·
Registered
47 Posts
I bought my apad from them in july, got it quickly but wifi didnt work. It took them 3 weeks to replace it with a new pad which worked nicely until november when the wifi stopped again. I returned it to them an wrote 3 emails with no answer. More than 6 weeks later, i called them on the phone and talked to a quite unfriendly guy (I wasn't too friendly either) who told me he was soo overcharged with work and he promised me to immediately refund me the 179 Euros the same day. Now, almost a week later, I still didn't get my money. Don't buy there!!

·
Registered
47 Posts
I have tried to reach them by mail for 2 months with no answer, now I have tried to call them on the phone at different times of the day for 4 consecutive working days without anyone answering. Fortunately, I have a good lawyer who is going to be taking care of this for me from now on. What a pitty I have to do this, but I'd rather drive there myself and beat the s**t out of them than letting them steal my money...

Don't buy there!
Nicht dort kaufen!

·
Registered
47 Posts
LOL

After not responding on the phone for 4 consecutive days, I threatened them with my lawyer by e-mail again. Got a quick response telling me they'll send me a new tablet and ignoring my mails where I told them I want my money back. 2 days later, the new apad arrives, and guess what? It's broken again! WTF, seriously! Keeps switching itself off all the time when you only touch it very slightly and the charger doesn't work at all. Sent it back to them again along with the most fearsome email ever sent. If I don't get my money back real quick, I'll really let my lawyer handle it!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.