Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
The only thing I've seen is the workaround that only works some of the time: Open the YouTube video, Click Home (softkey), Click and hold home until the app switcher pops up (softkey), click on the YouTube iconAgain, the trick only works sometimes. I was really excited to see that the quality of youtube videos are much more enjoyable when loaded full-screen. If only someone could figure out how to get fullscreen YouTube videos to work without having to do tricks like above. The trick only works sometimes and gets to be really frustrating when it pops up the error telling you the video won't load.

·
Registered
8 Posts
When i trying to watch a youtube video with skyfire it gives always a pop up with media error 1 - 0first i get a screen loading video and then the pop up with the error code.the Youtube app works well but full screen is not working for my, got the rogerbraun 5.1 firmware on my apad.

·
Registered
176 Posts
The only way I can get videos to play in full screen (most of the time) is by clicking (tapping) one of the Related Videos that come up after you've watched a video. I've done this for many tv shows where there are multiple parts, the first one will always play small, but the rest play in full screen.

·
Registered
19 Posts
The only thing that worked for me is what djxs mentioned after watching a video, then clicking the "next video" it will jump to the large screen. It is good for watching multiple part shows, but not good when you want to search and watch something specific in the large window.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.