Android Tablets Forum banner
21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Dragon Lady
6,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
I just deleted 9 repeating post, same like last night, they are using tapatalk, seems they have same issue when posting.

·
Premium Member
7,365 Posts
Yeah, I think that's just their excuse. They are just impatient posters. When their first reply doesn't show, they think pressing submit over and over will do the trick.
LOL!!!

Otherwise we would have way more of that, because there are a lot of tapatalk users without this problem.

·
Dragon Lady
6,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
yes true..Will do some thing about it, or just delete all and not approve them till they learn..Grrrrrrrrr

·
Premium Member
7,365 Posts
yes true..Will do some thing about it, or just delete all and not approve them till they learn..Grrrrrrrrr
I just approve the one and delete the rest. sigh... Sometimes I post on their wall. Depends if I am feeling like a bitch or laughing about it. If you don't want to get them, just leave those approvals for the boys.
LOL!!!!

·
Dragon Lady
6,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Same here, keep one delete all, and depends on my mood, also there are few foreign language poster, one Portuguese, I have to left msg in his wall asking him to post in English, don't know where to move him post to..LOL...but I'm getting frustrated...

·
Premium Member
7,365 Posts
Same here, keep one delete all, and depends on my mood, also there are few foreign language poster, one Portuguese, I have to left msg in his wall asking him to post in English, don't know where to move him post to..LOL...but I'm getting frustrated...
Yeah... He filled the intro board. LOL!!!!!
Fun!!!!
Go have some wine.

·
Dragon Lady
6,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
Yes, just having it now,

Oh, talking about a Spanish poster in intro. only says:"help" in Spanish..

wtf they're thinking? help? help what? where can I link to? if s/he can't speak, that get s/he no where. no point to approve it, right?. DELETE!!!!

Oh, i' still nice though. Haven't ban anyone YET!!!

21 - 38 of 38 Posts