Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Good Day
Have you try and install on freelander pd80 wise the news CM 10.2 (4.3) , gapps , and ZIP compatible?
Thanks
Freelander CM 10.1/4.2.2(20130628),gapps,compat ZIP/TWRP 2.6.0.0.
Yes i did. Not good. Had to wait few minutes until touch screen start to work. Camera not working and after reboot touch screen didnt want to work at all.weird. I tried with nextway f9x compability zip.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes i did. Not good. Had to wait few minutes until touch screen start to work. Camera not working and after reboot touch screen didnt want to work at all.weird. I tried with nextway f9x compability zip.
I TRIED WITH ROM AINOL SPARK 10.2 GAPPS BUT ZIP COMPATI OLD IS NOT GOOD FOR NEW ROM ? SOFTBRICK AND REINSTALL WITH PHOENIX 1.0.6. THANKS

·
Registered
16 Posts
I TRIED WITH ROM AINOL SPARK 10.2 GAPPS BUT ZIP COMPATI OLD IS NOT GOOD FOR NEW ROM ? SOFTBRICK AND REINSTALL WITH PHOENIX 1.0.6. THANKS
Installed 4.3 successfully on PD80wise, 4.2 it resembles, misses the keys tactile of volume and obliged to put apk volume.Install with twrp 2.6.6.0 files rom 10.2 CT, gapps and zip compatibility pd80.
Included screenshot in the rom cm 10.2

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.