Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys!

Except AIR CONTROL (on Relax 2.0.4 is a bit slow but playable) have you tried some other free game that work smooth on M001?

Could you give me some hints about the next downloads?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi,

On flytouch/app-compatibility section of slatedroid's forum i found this list:

4player_reactor_07
air_attack_lite_306
air_control_107
antibody_16
arkanoid_100
astraware_solitaire_110
astraware_sudoku_160
attack_of_zombie_politicians_100
block_jam_lite
block_push_lite
bloons
bonsai_blast_16
call_of_duty_modern_warfare2_10
cestos_116
chess_genius_pro_210
coast_defense_11
counterstrike_training_10
deal_or_no_deal
defend_homeland
eaglenest_10
flick_defense_25_full
free_running_101
frogs_jump_100
grave_defence_124
grenades_as_113
icommando_110
jewels_172
learn_to_fly_by_namco_10
little_python_110
minesweeper
mini_plane_310
papi_catch
papi_jump
papi_missile_100
papi_pole
papi_river
penguin_golf_12
plants_vs_zombies_24
robo_defense_120
salvo_10_
sky_force_reloaded_108
sky_force_v130
sniper_184
spheremare_103
spiderman_-_toxic_city
splat!_bugs_ii_15
splat_13
tank_ace_1944_105
tap_and_furious_104
the_a-team_10
throttle_copter_10
tiki_towers_10
typing_zombie_172
uno_104
whac-a-mole_100
zen_table_tennis_102

Downloadable in a single .RAR file here
http://www.filefront.com/17687130/FlyTouch_ePad_iRobot_WM8505_Tablet_GamePack.rar/
PWD: WM8505

Not all of them seems to work on my M001 but that's it.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I downloaded Angry Birds from OPERA mobile market, but after a long installation process it starts not aligned at all (i could only see the bottom part of the game).

Uninstalled.

·
Registered
11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Is it wrong of me to be glad that Angry Birds *doesn't* work on the m001?

I've already lost so much of my life to that game on my HTC Phone lol

And only a few days ago a friend pointed out the game is available for PC now.... grrrrrrr

·
Premium Member
7,365 Posts
Is it wrong of me to be glad that Angry Birds *doesn't* work on the m001?

I've already lost so much of my life to that game on my HTC Phone lol

And only a few days ago a friend pointed out the game is available for PC now.... grrrrrrr
LOL!!!

No, it is not wrong. (That's what your phone it for) However, Angry Birds is pretty cool on the PC, too.

·
Registered
5 Posts
thanks for the games, I just download the games on my pc. How do I install them on my tablet. Since the m001 is running olde android os how can I tell which game run on the tablet. Is there some way to tell if a app on the android market is compatible with your tablet?

·
Registered
7 Posts
The M-001 has a CPU clocked at 366 MHz (or somewhere near 366 MHz ), no dedicated gpu acceleration and screen resolution 800 * 480 pixels. Even the cheapest android mobiles have cpus clocked at 600Mhz,a weak gpu acceleration the screen resolution 320 * 240 (or 480) pixels. Most of games I have tried are more like slideshows at best. So forget about emulators or games with nice graphics (and I do not mean 3D).

·
Registered
2 Posts
I downloaded Angry Birds from OPERA mobile market, but after a long installation process it starts not aligned at all (i could only see the bottom part of the game).

Uninstalled.
Hi Senapone,

I have manage to install Angry Birds with no problems, BUT! I can not run the app...
Maybe with a new firmware install it will work.

·
Registered
2 Posts
The M-001 has a CPU clocked at 366 MHz (or somewhere near 366 MHz ), no dedicated gpu acceleration and screen resolution 800 * 480 pixels. Even the cheapest android mobiles have cpus clocked at 600Mhz,a weak gpu acceleration the screen resolution 320 * 240 (or 480) pixels. Most of games I have tried are more like slideshows at best. So forget about emulators or games with nice graphics (and I do not mean 3D).
I agree with you on that one. When I purchase my M-001 I new that it would be mostly for reading and basic apps (news, weather, music...) If I wanted a "multimedia" tablet I would of purchase a "grown up tablet" like the Galaxy , Xoom or Iconia. I prefer the 7" size to the 10", I find that I can read allot longer on the M-001 vs my Galaxy 10.1" (that I use more for my travels). There is tons of stuff that you can not do with the M-001, but if you use it with basic apps and do not overload it, it is by far one of the best 7" tablet I have used.

QHertz

1 - 20 of 24 Posts