Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Anyone find a library where you can borrow books that work on the PDN?The different library.orgs near me use ADE or Mobipocket. I know ADE doesn't work. I have yet to try Mobipocket, but what I have read is that it is not available/fully functional for Android.Anyone suggested ADE to PDN developers? I know that ADE works for certain eReaders (eg, Sony), just not PDN.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Boston Public Library works...for the titles that are ePub. You can sign up for a free online library card that is good for 3 years.

·
Registered
15 Posts
[quote name='SpinControl;21655]Anyone find a library where you can borrow books that work on the PDN?The different library.orgs near me use ADE or Mobipocket. I know ADE doesn't work. I have yet to try Mobipocket' date=' but what I have read is that it is not available/fully functional for Android.Anyone suggested ADE to PDN developers? I know that ADE works for certain eReaders (eg, Sony), just not PDN.[/QUOTE']Adobe Digital Editions does work in conjunction with the Pandigital Adobe ebooks application. Check out the manual for detailed instructions. My library system in NJ uses Adobe Digital Editions for borrowed DRM books and I can read them on the Novel.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
balineseplease;21717 said:
Adobe Digital Editions does work in conjunction with the Pandigital Adobe ebooks application. Check out the manual for detailed instructions. My library system in NJ uses Adobe Digital Editions for borrowed DRM books and I can read them on the Novel.
HAH! That's what I get for not reading the manual! Thanks, balineseplease. I will try it when I get home and report back. This will be awesome if it works.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
[quote name='SpinControl;21751]HAH! That's what I get for not reading the manual! Thanks' date=' balineseplease. I will try it when I get home and report back. This will be awesome if it works.[/QUOTE']It works! D/L 6 books from the library to my PDN. Spent a few hours reading last night and this morning. Overall, things working well on Adobe reader except for that damn blue triangle at the bottom of the screen - blocks a few words. Any workaround?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts