Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hallo,i have a problem with the framework-res.apk.I change only one file in resvaluesThen i compile copy to my image, flash this on my devicethen all menu and pop ups looks very badlyThe same is when i make no changes :confused:I use Apk_Manager_4.81. Decompile2. edit3. Compile4. flashwhat make i wrong

·
Registered
120 Posts
Did you sign the APK before compilation? you need public/Private Key Tokens.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for your reply.I had a problem with the version of Apk Manager.With the 1.4 beta is it very simply to edit system apks like the framework-res.apk.I make a small how to, next time.

·
Premium Member
664 Posts
helloto change the framework, it should not open it!just with 7-zip you do "slip" like that in and not need to re-sign, I practice all my themes this way and I never re-sign.and never problemes

·
Premium Member
334 Posts
@lefeudedieuVery cool! So you don't decompile the .apk... you use 7zip or something simliar to update the .apk! Now I think of all the frustrating time I spent trying to get my first apk to recompile with apkmanager4.8 and smile.

·
Premium Member
664 Posts
[quote name='donaldson;51738]@lefeudedieuVery cool! So you don't decompile the .apk... you use 7zip or something simliar to update the .apk! Now I think of all the frustrating time I spent trying to get my first apk to recompile with apkmanager4.8 and smile.[/QUOTE] No' date=' never re-sign you, you drag in the window 7-zip frameworkis much faster and easierI have write a tutorial in french sorry but it just used translated with google[url']http://www.androidinforum.fr/htc-dream-android/cooker-rom-t1740.html#p7110[/url]Soon you serve the layout is not finished sorryLfd

1 - 6 of 6 Posts