Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi -Fox News has just released an apk to run on android devices. It can be found and downloaded from Market through the normal workaround. First impressions -Fox News radio is live and streaming.Fox News video is not live but has excerpts from the various fox shows. Video on my m001freezes (like youtube?) but audio comes thru fine.Still playin...John

·
Registered
71 Posts
Have you changed to the Youtube_low.apk?One of the good people here made it so the app automatically defaults to normal quality view,so there is no freeze, and no clicking around to get Youtube vids to play.Only mentioning because you said "(like youtube?)",if you don't have the app yet, it can be found here on the forum.There are two lowered quality apps that were posted here, one worked for me, the other didn't,if you still have problems with Youtube playing after downloading one of the apps, let me know, and I will help find that app for you.Name of the one that worked for me, is mentioned above.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Yes I am using Youtube_low.apk and it is a good workaround. I only said "like youtube" to indicate the problem may be that the videos are high resolution. I have searched the settings in the hope of a solution but unfortunately there doesn't seem to be a "normal resolution" setting as is in youtube. Hopefully we can get a workaround for this too.I just left a comment on Fox website asking for "Normal Res" for this app. We'll see...John

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.