Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I downloaded a widget called brightness level, setting it as 100% thru the widget allows a new level of brightness the default options in settings can go

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If you press 0% accidentally its not really the apps fault. If you're worried your finger cant be controlled uncheck close on select and you can tap the black screen where the other percentages are to restore

·
Registered
8 Posts
why would there even BE a 0% option.. as it kills the screenif it were 1%, I'd be happy to give it a shot.. but looks/sounds dangerous, as it stands now

·
Registered
10 Posts
Thanks a lot Freelunch (and zxzxa)! I put it to 100% and it is very much brighter than the standard settings 100% (I have two aPads so I can do comparison, altough this difference very noticeable).My wife just complained today that she was using the aPad outside and the brightness was too low (at max "normal" brightness), and I just out loud complained how much brighter the 10" aPad is (which I also have).. Now wife is happy and 7" at par with the 10" in brightness.Thanks again for sharing.

·
Registered
118 Posts
bigness;30410 said:
100% will kill your battery in less than an hour!
I don't see that as being the case. I'm sure the extra brightness does affect the battery life but I've been using this widget since yesterday and am not really noticing that much more of a drain.

·
Registered
4 Posts
WORKS! Awesome! Thanks!it so messed up. i have the RED LED apad with roger's OS, and the 100% default brightness is really 75% and when i try to set it to 80% it does nothing... so there is no gradation, just 75% or 100%...weak.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts