Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,216 Posts
If my girlfriend's family and work will leave me alone, I'll try to merge things this weekend. I'm told my admin powers work if I do the right rain-dance...

·
Premium Member
2,428 Posts
roebeet;37323 said:
Question: How do I search? ;)
Site Wide. White field in the green bar at the top right side.Forums Search Forums above first subforum or thread when viewing threads.Single thread Search thread above 1st message on page when viewing messages.Figured you were kidding but someone else might not know.

·
Registered
3,286 Posts
I thought the wink gave away that I was joking? Tough audience.....

·
Premium Member
2,216 Posts
I think that was a joke.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Speaking of search, that "search forum" button should be "search this forum" IMO. Unless you go advanced & select this subforum, you are searching all SlateDroid forums. Hard to sort through all that info. Or is it just me? Edit: Or is it just me who thinks it should be "search this forum"?

·
Registered
33 Posts
[quote name='bugeyed;37378]Speaking of search' date=' that "search forum" button should be "search this forum" IMO. Unless you go advanced & select this subforum, you are searching all SlateDroid forums. Hard to sort through all that info. Or is it just me?[/QUOTE'] that's the way it works for me too

·
Premium Member
2,216 Posts
tell mike.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Unless I'm doing something wrong, when I use the "Search Forum" link, I often get "showing 1-20 of 99 threads" and then there's no further link to the rest of the threads. Anyone else see this?

·
Premium Member
2,216 Posts
yep. Can't go forward. Mike says it saves system resources. SUUUUCKS.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts