Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,I've got a gift, it is a tablet from Focalprice.com, advertised asM002 Google Android OS with CPU 600Hz 128MB DDR2 800MHz 2GB 7" TFT Touch Screen MID Tablet Pad Netbook (Black)This is my very first experience with Android and I am not familiar with all these tablets and even less with this Clones War (worse than in Star Wars).The thing is that the Android market application wasn't working and I had assumed it was an Eken tablet. I was following the instructions I found in Finally my market works and download app's . . .. After applying the firmware as described in the posting, the touchscreen does not react anymore. In the mean time, I have learned a lot about flashing these things. I have downloaded and applied some twenty different firmwares (official and unofficial Eken, Slatedroid, EVOTOX, flytouch, you name it), but it is all the same. This bloody thing is frigid and just ignores being touched.I was wondering if someone else had this model (whatever clone of a clone it is) and/or can give me some advice, like pointing me to the (right or not) firmware that will make my tablet work.Many thanks in advance.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi bafoed,Totally agreed. This is why I had created this thread under "Non-listed". No idea why it was moved under Eken M002.Regards,

·
Registered
8 Posts
I find this firmware M70003+D.rarI succeed to reinstall firmware 1.7.4. bottoms and touchscreen works well but there's 2problems:- I can't connect to wifi (can't find wifi connections)- Camera films upside downCan someone help to rewrite script to fix these problems???thanks

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi coulwave,I applied the firmware and the touchscreen is working.However, there is no sound and no wifi.Haven't tried the camera yet.As for the WiFi, when I look into the device properties, no MAC address appears. It means, the WiFi is not (properly) recognized. We need a working driver.By the way, I do not remember if that thing had Bluetooth ever. It is not working now anyway.Cheers,

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have the same problem with a focalprice M002 TouchScreen MID Tablet Pad SK CE012B. I have been unable to find firmware that supports the touch screen. I managed to find a non english firmware that seems to work with the touch screen. Has anyone found the english firmware for this tablet?Finally got the right firmware to make this work,First flash with Gome_flytouch_script.rarThen flash with EPAD128.1.988.3k.7zEverything then worked correctly!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Chinabuye.com is a good online wholesale/retail store.the products here have high quality and is very cheap.and their shipping time by airmail is almost 2 weeks.delivery quality is good.we have max pad collection..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts