Android Tablets Forum banner
621 - 640 of 641 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Anyone managed to deal with those graphic glitches?
via tapatalk, ifive x2

No , i just lock/unlock or reboot the tablet to solve it
I cant explain why it happens
Yeah, I do the same... Not a big deal, but it would be cool to get rid of it...

via tapatalk, ifive x2

·
Registered
27 Posts
interesting observation – if I unlock the tablet in horizontal/ landscape mode those glitches never appear – so it seems they are only present in portrait mode.

via Tapatalk, BlackBerry Z10

·
Registered
74 Posts
interesting observation - if I unlock the tablet in horizontal/ landscape mode those glitches never appear - so it seems they are only present in portrait mode. via Tapatalk, BlackBerry Z10
This is not a solution for me I have them in games , (full screen apps) even when unlocking in landscape .

after a few lock/unlock sessions they :db: magically :db: disappear

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm running 2222's KitKat ROM. Interestingly not only I can watch youtube HD videos but also have bluetooth turned on. I couldn't do the former alone with Kasty's KitKat ROM.
there's a 2222 kitkat ROM v2.0.2 in 5fan forums,problem is i can"t download there...any idea where i can download the ROM?thanks..much appreciated

·
Registered
366 Posts
This might interest some.

In reading this thread, I was under the impression that Miracast was on Kitkat and beyond. Just bought an LG G pad with 4.2.2 for the wife ...and it has Miracast.

·
Registered
4 Posts
When flashing AnonFBI's PAC Rom, my iFive X2 turned into a Nexus 7 both in the eyes of the ROM and more surprisingly, my computer. As such, I am unable to use the Rockchip tools to install the new KitKat roms, because my computer doesn't think there is a Rockchip device connected. Every time I try and change the drivers, Windows says that the current drivers are the best ones.

Has anyone else had this problem? If so, how did you fix it? I'm about to try and install his CyanogenMod rom through ClockworkMod, and see if that fixes it.

EDIT: Nope, it did not fix that. My model number says Nexus 7, and now that I remember, when I installed PAC, google even sent me an email congratulating me on my purchase of a Nexus 7. I'm going to try and change the model number in the build.prop. I'll report back.

EDIT: That didn't work, but I realized that I wasn't going into the download mode or recovery mode or whatever the Rockchip tools required. Just a stupid mistake, and once I got into that, I was able to "restore" the new KitKat rom.

·
Registered
34 Posts
The solution to optimizing all installed apps everytime when reboot under ART mode.

Just install gapps for kitkat through cwm recovery. You can find lots of gapps on internet. It only need gapps base core to solve this bug. You can install any gapps for kitkat according to your need for the google service. It willl optimizing all installed apps once then it won't happen again everytime you reboot.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I installed the lastest version from kasty, 2.0.2, and it's alot faster than the older ones, I've got 1.1.5 earlier so this was a big improvment.

But atleast one problem. With stock browser the option "Request desktop site" is always checked, no matter how many times I uncheck it for those sites I've want the mobile site it's checked again when i close the browser (or switch app) and then refresh the site/tab I earlier unchecked that option.

This is a problem I didn't have with 1.1.5 and no matter what I do I can't get it too work.

So suggestions?

·
Registered
50 Posts
I notice there's an item called Cell Standby under the Settings>Battery consumption, which is "Battery used by cell radio". What cell radio? X2 doesn't have cellular radio. Why is it there using up battery? I even switched on Airplane mode.

Update: I got rid of Cell Standby after I rebooted. So you just switch to Airplane mode and reboot. After a full charge which reset the batter usage counter, you will not see Cell Standby anymore.

Update 3/20/2014: It came back. Darn. But it may be a bogus entry because adding all the items together, battery consumption is more than 100%. Cell Standby consumption percentage is exactly the amount over 100%. I'll observe for a few more charge cycles and report back.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am using my X2 with the latest Kasty kitikat rom and I am still having trouble with 64GB MicroSD cards on NTFS. If I stick them in the microUSB slot with a card reader it works fine, but in the internal card reader i can see the content but can't open files, like movies, PDFs etc.

Any idea what the issue is? How are other people doing this? A 32GB card in the slot works fine as well.

·
Registered
130 Posts
I am using my X2 with the latest Kasty kitikat rom and I am still having trouble with 64GB MicroSD cards on NTFS. If I stick them in the microUSB slot with a card reader it works fine, but in the internal card reader i can see the content but can't open files, like movies, PDFs etc.

Any idea what the issue is? How are other people doing this? A 32GB card in the slot works fine as well.
I believe i saw somewhere that stated that it only support up to 32GB card but some of the bros managed to use a 64gb card successfully. The card that you useed might be different.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello there.

I need the power and volume push buttons together with flex cable of the buttons connecting to the board of FNF iFive X2, that were broken when opening the tablet. You see in the photo.

Anyone have that, or know where to get it?

Thanks a lot.

621 - 640 of 641 Posts