Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all, im andrei from indonesia, totally noob here...i have flytouch fw: 1.6kernel: 2.6.29-00236-g4f8dbbb-dirtybuild number: 1.7.2& i have problem too...the screen timeout setting not working...i have setting to 15,30, 1 minute, & the screen dont wanna off...the screen just locked and the screen still brightly. :mad:somebody could help me please.......

·
Registered
137 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
haha... ;)i dont wanna upgrade in this time.just wanna know, what happen to my flytouch...thanks bro.maybe sooner or later i will upgrade it...

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
now i know why my screen like that before.....it because the MAGIC ALBUM, and i have chose SCREEN ON.thats why my screen wont off if time out.i know it when i use this option (screen on), with new rom....

·
Registered
1 Posts
just received my unit and after charging batty it powered up --but--the screen goes dark after about 6secs and i am unable to get into "settings" by pushing menu button. when i push menu button i get an arrow icon on bottom of screen that says slide to right to unlock (nothing happens when i try to do this)and i noticed above the time which shoiws on screen an icon of a padlock. none of the icons on desktop respond to my touch and when i push the power button for 2 secs even though i get a drop down menu which has 4 options silent ,hibernate,airplane , and power off i am unable to select or change the settings??any idea why i am locked out or what to do?

·
Registered
49 Posts
This sounds like the issue I had when I flashed with one of the newer ROMs. Flash it with RuDroid and see if that fixes the issue.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts