Android Tablets Forum banner

Flytouch / Epad for only $82+ freeshiping.

4K views 20 replies 10 participants last post by  digidad 
#1 ·
You can buy for $82.36 + freeshiping.ePad 7 Touch MID Notebook Android USB Enthernet RJ45 - BuyinCoins.comHow?-Register on site (if you are already registered, all the same on the new, to another mailbox). -When you sign up a field Recommender, specify: Audist111 (get a discount of 5%). -Then when ordering the device (either, not only Epad) when ordering use the coupon (Have a Coupon Code?): 10%off2010 (get more discount of 10%) Total - 15% Be sure to register on the site since the new coupon works only 1 time when registering a new user!

#8 ·
LightyKD;53508 said:
AWESOME!! I just purchased my new ePad. I'll keep you all posted once I get my tablet. I'm not sure what to do with the old/dead one -_-' I'll figure out something soon.
To SWS111,Thank you very much for the info. I just place an order for my kid.To LightyKD,Do let me know how long is your Epad arrive.

#11 ·
[quote name='LightyKD;53696]Would be nice if they placed better speakers in the device. Has anyone figured out how to add bluetooth or a 3G modem into the device? Maybe a tutorial? Shoot' date=' a bluetooth dongle is super cheap if I get it from dealextreme.com[/QUOTE'] Bluetooth dongle work without any problem - just put it in USB and switch on in Wireless settings.

#12 · (Edited by Moderator)
#13 ·
I already have a 4GB micro SD card but an iPod data cable and bluetooth dongle would be handy. I wonder if there are other accessories that will work like headsets for example. I know that there's a built in mic but a headset would be way cooler, especially when I'm making my google voice calls. Aside from accessories, the only other major thing I'm worried about is the firmware. The last time I did the 1.99 update both of my chargers died and my tablet got bricked, which is why I'm buying another tabby.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.