Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,Please is there any solution to run swf file in apad whether to change the firmware or any other way to run swf file please.... i bought the apad (irobot) jst to run swf file in it, but unfortunatly i cannot. there are plenty of genius ppl here i think they might have a solution for it.Thanks

·
Registered
30 Posts
there won't be a flash player for the apad! it only has android 1.5 that does not support flash (except of flash lite in the chrome browser, e.g. for flash menues on webpages but not video) and there won't be an update on 2.2. even if there will be a custom rom it won't support flash because of the limitations of the cpu...special apps like for youtube are possible, so you have to search for them. again android 1.5 could be a limitation for that. but if you find some would be nice if you share them... ;-)

·
Premium Member
466 Posts
[quote name='fbruessel;22089]there won't be a flash player for the apad! it only has android 1.5 that does not support flash (except of flash lite in the chrome browser' date=' e.g. for flash menues on webpages but not video) and there won't be an update on 2.2. even if there will be a custom rom it won't support flash because of the limitations of the cpu...special apps like for youtube are possible, so you have to search for them. again android 1.5 could be a limitation for that. but if you find some would be nice if you share them... ;-)[/QUOTE'] Does the chrome browser support running flash based menus??? I have built a flash based server control widget, fully functional, based in flash 5, kinda old, but works awsome.with what you said, can i make this usable in my Apad???

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.