Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,not sure, if this was ever really described.... but some of you might had the same problem in the past: your PC/laptop is running on WIN7 and you cannot find drivers for your pad (it always shows up as 'oscilloscope').The only workaround from my point of view is installing Windows XP mode on your PC. You can download the software from the Microsoft website. After installation you will have a kind of a terminal window with XP running in it. As soon as you connect your pad you can install the secbulk* driver as under a 'normal' XP installation. The burntool is running fine.You might need to reconnect the pad once or twice during the flashing process ( by pressing the USB-button in the menu).Besides this it is working fine.

·
Registered
68 Posts
I have install windows xp in VMWARE and flash my zt-180 without any problems and without need of reconnecting it few times. early i have try flash it under "xp mode" with no luck

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.