Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got mine from Kohls, but waiting for more answers.Does this thing play flash video (via any browser)?Can videos from youtube, viddler, dailymotion be viewed?Anyone get feeds from channelsurfing.net working?Thanks for all the updates and work on this!

· Registered
52 Posts
derelicte;16658 said:
youtube doesn't work with the stock browser. I plan on installing the youtube app at lunch today and I report back then.
You tube app works, I installed the one from my apad and it played videos, but not full screen. On apad there is a trick to make it play full screen, haven't tried it on novel yet.Also, there's some flash apk floating around that is supposed to work with android 2.1, I'm going to install it on the novel to see if it works...it's called flash_for_21.apk

· Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
clockworx;17229]ARM11 is worse than ARM8. Unfortunately said:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ARM_architecture#ARM_cores[/url]So, what is known as ARM11 is ARMv6 (version 6), our processor being a "ARMv6KZ" specifically. Cortex is the next family iteration after ARM11/ARMv6. So, in summary ARM11 = ARM v6, which is older than ARM v7, also known as Cortex, which is the minimum CPU for Flash on ARM devices.
Just wanted to update the thread that FLASH (10.1) is most likely NOT possible with the novel. Maybe FlashLite?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.