Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello all, i've been very impressed with the tenacity and hard work of all the guys behind slatedroid 'well-done'. Can any member help with playing online audio and video files on the APAD Irobot. The problem seems to be with flash player as most of the web sites with media content stream their content using flash player. I've installed the SPB TV apk, the channels get downloaded, but when i click to play, there's no esponse from the server. Other radio and tv stations require a flash player and there's none for android 1.6, there's a beta for 2.2. Any thoughts ? suggestions ? workarounds ? etcwith regards

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello guys.I have just bought an apad and i have the same problem. The online videos using flashplayer do not open, due to lack of the appropriate flashplayer softaware.I have tried to download the skyfire browser but unfortunately i didnt find it in the android market.Please advise where i can find the skyfire.Thank you

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, I have also a problem with my Android Tablet 7 APAD. My problem is, that i cannot find a lot of Applications in android market. For instance facebook, or google maps, or skyfire. How can I solve this?thanksBalint

·
Registered
15 Posts
[quote author=fodorbalint link=topic=3396.msg93968#msg93968 date=1290133066]
Hi, I have also a problem with my Android Tablet 7 APAD. My problem is, that i cannot find a lot of Applications in android market. For instance facebook, or google maps, or skyfire. How can I solve this?

thanks

Balint
[/quote]

You mast likely are not running the real android market.try to see if there is a firmware update for your device.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.