1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
SoundSurfer;48008]I don said:
What Is My Flash Version?[/url] reports flash 9.1...Here is the link where I saw it:Wohooo Flash on Pulse, and its working. - Android @ MoDaCoI've downloaded the zip file, decompressed it and pushed the files to the pad. Finally rebooted and installed the apk
That is great!I would like to do this too, but I'm having some trouble with adb (I'm new at it).I believe I am rooted.Can you provide a brief tutorial on the rest? Thanks.Steve

·
Registered
33 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Flashed the 0929 Rom (Youtube palyer available)Use SoundSurfer (above) method. (Thread #3)Install Skyfire V2.3.3I have flash working when browsing web page.I can play flash game ( not all ) or flash carton ( swf). ( like in desktop)I can watch youtube (click select "by Youtube" player or Skyfire vedio) when browsing internet. (Youtube player will be much faster)I can watch other flash vedio ( not only Youtube) by Skyfire vedio.That's very good.Finally, I use RPMScript (Full step) to make Market working. (Assume you have Android ID).It becomes prefect device for me.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi all,I tried to install flash player by SoundSurfer, but after adb command "adb tcpip 5555" my ZT180 disconnected from computer and next command "adb connect IP:5555" don't works. What is my mistake?Thanks.

·
Registered
383 Posts
[quote name='d2den;71258]Hi all' date='I tried to install flash player by SoundSurfer, but after adb command "adb tcpip 5555" my ZT180 disconnected from computer and next command "adb connect IP:5555" don't works. What is my mistake?Thanks.[/QUOTE'] Did you perhaps Not insert Your IPADDR for IP? I.E. "adb connect 192.168.1.2:5555"

·
Zenithink Tablet User / Information Transmitter
6,629 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thanks for the help.It was easier for me to copy files .lib and .apk directly from USB by RootExplorer.I've followed the procedure, rebooted 2 times. Finally WhatIsMyFlash shows version 9.1., but flash don't works.I don't understand why...

·
Registered
21 Posts
I'd like to get flash working but i'm a complete noob to this.I have installed the USB driver as instructed in the wiki, but when i connect the ZT to my windows machine it recognises it but i can't view it in my computer etc. what am i doing wrong?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
[quote name='Rjlarke;82141]I'd like to get flash working but i'm a complete noob to this.I have installed the USB driver as instructed in the wiki' date=' but when i connect the ZT to my windows machine it recognises it but i can't view it in my computer etc. what am i doing wrong?[/QUOTE'] "RTFM"
: Wiki:ZT-180 FAQ - Wiki

·
Registered
383 Posts
JackED42;83507 said:
Cheers mate. Any guides on recovery mode etc ?Sent from my p7901a using Tapatalk
Unfortunately the way Zenithink mapped out the nand space on these tablets they didn't leave a recovery partition to be able work from... thus there is nothing but flash from computer to work with... for the above extract the rar, review the update script to see where it copies things and what additional steps (permisisions, owners, etc) it does and go through the steps manually with adb or root explorer...

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.