Android Tablets Forum banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Mine was easy to put in a little crooked/angled up, but if it is straight (parallel to the screen) it works normal, just push it in a bit with a fingernail or stylus.I'm having trouble keeping the wifi hooked up, setting up access to the internet, searching with google. Unless I get this figured out, I may bail out. When I format the Micro sd card with the tablet, my pc won't read it, THAT would be a game stopper. Not a good experience so far, but I still would like it IF these issues would go away. :-(

·
Registered
118 Posts
Update....I flashed the rom with m-150_scriptbeta006, forgot where I got it but it is better. I also have learned quite about how to manage things in general. The wifi is working better, don't know exactly why. Get about 2.5 hours out of it using wifi and medium screen brightness. I try to drain it to 10%, then fully charge. Actually starting to like it, the screen is nice, I like the form, and it's cheap. Next up is some video and audio stuff.Found the link http://www.filefront.com/17520052/m-150_scriptbeta006.7z/

·
Registered
159 Posts
fast96;95698]Update....I flashed the rom with m-150_scriptbeta006 said:
Download m 150_scriptbeta006.7z[/url]
Hmm any idea who put the scriptbeta006 out and what it is supposed to do?How is the screen now? Does it stay calibrated? This is very interesting!Yes please do post videos and audios....I might go grab another one of these!Thanks!

·
Registered
118 Posts
I tried playing Transformers Revenge of the Fallen ( which I copied to the SD card), but it had just enough stutter to make it unpleasant to watch. The audio (through headphones) had similar stutter distortion. The screen looked pretty nice. :)

·
Premium Member
2,596 Posts
U should use convert the video. I think I did blog on it. Also check the download section for the programSent from my Eris using Tapatalk

·
Registered
118 Posts
Thanks Mp4. Convert to what format?Just loaded the entire Beatles collection, plays great. :)Plays EXCELLENT through $14 headphones. True stereo, not 2 speaker mono. :)BTW, using Magic Album for this.Magic Album has a bug, mail tab goes to photos. LOL

·
Registered
118 Posts
Last update............Brought it back for a full refund. I think there was a compatibility issue with the wifi card and some (or at least my) routers. Could not get it to stay connected, and was a bitch to get reconnected.Moving on to a X5A or 8" 805 w/2.2

21 - 27 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.