Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm new to the forum and I have a doubt.My APAD have a custom firmware?There are a lot of APad and I do not know if mine can and can not update and installa a custom firmware.Thanks! and sorry for my level of English...Is this mi Apad-> LINK

·
Registered
65 Posts
This one has been asked about before and no, it is not the aPad.CPU: VIA MW8505 600MHzAPad uses the rockchip not the via chip

·
Registered
2 Posts
I just got my APAD / Moonse 7001 or whatever you want to call it. I have noticed there are firmware updates that people have posted but I am curious to know which one os most recommended. I have an android phone so I am familiar with the platform but my moonse came with some asian stuff that I would prefer to get off of it. Thansk in advance for the help.

·
Registered
97 Posts
there are a couple of firmwares to choose from.there is one put out by the manufacturers called 0530 or something like that, gets rid of alot of the chines writing on the tablet and minor bug fixesthen there is the hellomerong custom firmwares. i would try each one till you find what you like as each person has their own likes and dislikes.I do not have my apad yet, so i couldnt tell you which one is my favorite

·
Registered
39 Posts
cougfan00;9450 said:
I just got my APAD / Moonse 7001 or whatever you want to call it. I have noticed there are firmware updates that people have posted but I am curious to know which one os most recommended. I have an android phone so I am familiar with the platform but my moonse came with some asian stuff that I would prefer to get off of it. Thansk in advance for the help.
there are different versions of ipad. my freinds made the device (it says on the box irobot) - they bought device without camera (batch 1) and trid to flash rom supposed for batch 2 with camera... So make sure whether you have batch 1 or batch 2 before you update/upgrade... check also for chips/cpu/memory - also different types

1 - 6 of 6 Posts