Android Tablets Forum banner
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi,

I'm new to the forums and the android tablet. Can anyone tell me if LiveSuite is the only software I need to root my RK3066 chip momo11 tablet (besides the new android kernel)?

Thanks.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi there,

I have a momo8 tablet and the browser is scarily slow, so as to be unusable (almost). I'm tempted to update the firmware, as i have read thta this should help. I've never done this before, but am reasonably teccie with PC's. Can anyone advise if I just need the correct update, which i have already downloaded and the LIvesuit software, which I'm hoping to get from this forum once I've been approved!!??

Also does the livesuit software operate with complete instructions, and if not, coud any kind person point me in the direction of some decent instructions!?

Thanks very much for your time¬!
Starmush

·
Registered
10 Posts
very dumb at this stuff just tring to fix my daughters tablet

visual land tablet crashed need some help

i got the android open think he needs a down load

prestige 10 internet tablet with android model me 110 16 gb blu can anyone tell me how to fix will not open past android?

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have a Visual Land Prestige 9QL tablet I recently inherited so I will be giving the above-mentioned software a try in the interest of modernizing it a bit. Wish me luck!

21 - 32 of 32 Posts