Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
i am going to try this firmware. Done downloading it. However, I am very scared to try the rkbatchtool 1.07 provided with the package. Please someone confirm there are no virus in this tool. I had to reformat my PC the last time and it took me few days to restore back all my settings and software. Or does 1.06 work fine with it?

·
Premium Member
1,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i am going to try this firmware. Done downloading it. However, I am very scared to try the rkbatchtool 1.07 provided with the package. Please someone confirm there are no virus in this tool. I had to reformat my PC the last time and it took me few days to restore back all my settings and software. Or does 1.06 work fine with it?
The RKBatchTool v1.7 loaded in the RAR is fine but the version is Chinese only. You can access v1.6 from here which is the English version. Both v1.7 and v1.6 should work fine to flash this firmware.

smithmal

·
Registered
182 Posts
i just successfully finish updating to the new firmware using the included rkbatchtool 1.7. so glad it did not have a virus.

BTW, that tool also have english version. You can switch to english by clicking on the left button in the bottom the the tool. That is the language changer. Or you can edit the config.ini file and change the language=1 to language=2.

·
Premium Member
1,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
1 - 14 of 14 Posts