Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, really need some help here.I have got 2 tablets/slates hereOne is a MID M70003 with an VIA WM8505 and the other is a Gnome Flytouch also with a VIA WM8505Now, the M70003 came this morning and did work but then stoped and would not boot anymore.I have tried a few diffrent firmwares for this one but they either wont install (device just hangs at boot logo) or they will install but the screen/buttons wont work.The flytouch worked fine untill i tried to get root on it and installed a rooted firmware. Now the touch screen did not work so i could not use it. there is other firmwares i can get on it but the screen still wont work. I do have a firmware that i know does work fine but it hangs at boot and wont allow me to install it. Just the same as the M70003 is doing.Hope someone can help me out.ThanksNaga

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah thanks. I got the lang sorted but the wireless wont work..but i still cant see why the slatedroid1.3 firmware wont install anymore.Anyone know why???

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.