Android Tablets Forum banner
21 - 40 of 53 Posts

·
Zenithink Tablet User / Information Transmitter
6,629 Posts
Question I have a few firmware files I want to swap to ATF including some new stuff. Should I be using the old ATF or the new ATF site or does it matter. I just registered on the new side.
Use the new ATF...

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Use the new ATF...
Thanks I just sent in an e-mail through the contact us to get access. I am getting an "you aren't authorized" error.

jos-Error: You are not authorised to view this resource.

JSite -> route() @ /home/mp4/public_html/androidtabletfirmware.net/index.php:36
JSite -> authorise() @ /home/mp4/public_html/androidtabletfirmware.net/includes/application.php:138
JError :: raiseError() @ /home/mp4/public_html/androidtabletfirmware.net/includes/application.php:331
JError :: raise() @ /home/mp4/public_html/androidtabletfirmware.net/libraries/joomla/error/error.php:251
JError :: throwError() @ /home/mp4/public_html/androidtabletfirmware.net/libraries/joomla/error/error.php:176
JError :: handleCallback() @ /home/mp4/public_html/androidtabletfirmware.net/libraries/joomla/error/error.php:214
plgSystemRedirect :: handleError() @ /home/mp4/public_html/androidtabletfirmware.net/libraries/joomla/error/error.php:765
JError :: customErrorPage() @ /home/mp4/public_html/androidtabletfirmware.net/plugins/system/redirect/redirect.php:109
JDocumentError -> render() @ /home/mp4/public_html/androidtabletfirmware.net/libraries/joomla/error/error.php:798
JDocumentError -> _loadTemplate() @ /home/mp4/public_html/androidtabletfirmware.net/libraries/joomla/document/error/error.php:107
require_once() @ /home/mp4/public_html/androidtabletfirmware.net/libraries/joomla/document/error/error.php:135
JSite -> route() @ /home/mp4/public_html/androidtabletfirmware.net/templates/aldebaran/error.php:16
JSite -> authorise() @ /home/mp4/public_html/androidtabletfirmware.net/includes/application.php:138
JError :: raiseError() @ /home/mp4/public_html/androidtabletfirmware.net/includes/application.php:331
JError :: raise() @ /home/mp4/public_html/androidtabletfirmware.net/libraries/joomla/error/error.php:251

·
Premium Member
2,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
@ Kairnage
pm sent

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
@ Kairnage
pm sent
Thanks, I am eager to post my new Dragon Touch ROM. I just have to change the preinstall package and it will be golden.

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Sending first file now. I assume it's working, no progress bar but I can see the upload activity on my router.

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
It doesn't look like it worked. I will try again this afternoon.

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
I keep trying to send and I get connecting and my bandwidth goes to hell, but nothing happens. I waited 3 hours the last time. Should I try uploading through the old site?

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Kainage, What is the file size you're trying to upload?
It was 305MB I didn't see the size limit

MP$ set me up FTP but I think maybe the password is wrong, just waiting for a PM back.

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Is there any chance of the site coming back up?

·
6,629 Posts
Is there any chance of the site coming back up?
Last I heard was (4/14/2013):
Hey all

It seems that ATF is under some sorta attack it appears that random IP's keep hammering the site until the host provider is forced to bring it offline , I think I have a solution that should work but they have to install , since it is on a shared server . Any way I will keep you all informed as to what is happening but overall I think we will just move next month our own server . Have a good Sunday

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
So it looks like the site is back up but all the files are gone? Are they going to be restored or was it just a big waste to have them hosted there?

·
6,629 Posts
Hopefully Mp4 or Miss Dragon will reply back soon with the answer to your/our questions...

·
Premium Member
2,596 Posts
yes all the files are there , but somehow during the last debacle they unpublished themselves and the directories
im working the issue ,should be done by the end of the weekend

Reactions: Miss Dragon

·
Premium Member
2,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
hey all the files are coming back online for security reasons and other, I have started backing up to a offsite server , so anyone who uses the site for uploading dont worry they will be safe

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
How long until the files are back up? I have people asking for firmware, but I don't want to have to dig them out and upload them again if I don't have to.

·
Premium Member
2,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
Sorry it took longer then I thought I have been testing all nite and all appears to fine .

Reactions: Miss Dragon

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Sorry it took longer then I thought I have been testing all nite and all appears to fine .
So my files are gone then?

21 - 40 of 53 Posts