Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,596 Posts
Hmmm aren't u glad we have it in our download sectionSent from my Eris using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,216 Posts
[quote name='clockworx;18653]No worries' date=' I have it saved on about 4 different computers if we ever lose that too [IMG]http://www.slatedroid.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smiley.gif[/IMG][/QUOTE'] And -I- know where you live...moo hah ha haaaa

·
Premium Member
2,216 Posts
the black is seriously craptastic. it's a total downgrade. It better be 40% cheaper...

·
Registered
96 Posts
tyrela;18878 said:
Just talked to tech support and they said that a new firmware will be available today/tomorrow
OH YEA BABY!!! Here's hopes that it fixes everything.I hope it isn't the same firmware that has been released on all the PDs when they just now started coming back. I hope it boots faster and fixes the stupid 5 minute auto wake thing going on.If it doesn't fix the problem, I say we all call in one day and just complain about that buggy auto wake.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.