Android Tablets Forum banner
141 - 143 of 143 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
i have problem with flashing my black G9
i have installed all drivers and when the G9 is connected to pc it recognize it as android adb
but when i power off the tablet and reconnect it the livesuit finds it and i start to format but then it stopps and a big yellow exclamation mark appears
and then suddenly i have a problem with the usb device in the device manager ->USB Device(VID_1f3a_PID_efe8) can´t start?
i have tried all sorts of usb drivers but none works?

·
Registered
84 Posts
i have problem with flashing my black G9
i have installed all drivers and when the G9 is connected to pc it recognize it as android adb
but when i power off the tablet and reconnect it the livesuit finds it and i start to format but then it stopps and a big yellow exclamation mark appears
and then suddenly i have a problem with the usb device in the device manager ->USB Device(VID_1f3a_PID_efe8) can´t start?
i have tried all sorts of usb drivers but none works?
Hi there,

Win7 (x32 or x64)? Do you have any exclamation marks after you install the driver, and before you start the flashing process? What I described in my previous post, is the way (not my smart idea to clarify further) of tricking Win7 into installing the driver its missing. In the end, you will end up with 2 versions of "VID_1f3a_PID_efe8", one which is working (according to what we did with the driver) and the another one with an exclamation mark (again "VID_1f3a_PID_efe8"), which we can ignore. The one which is working will only appear in the Device Manager, when you connect the tablet to the pc/laptop. The other one with the exclamation mark will always be there, obviously. At least, this is how it works with me and some other that i know.

***Another thing make sure you connect the tablet to a USB computer port that you know 100% it works. This is crucial (it happened to me while experimenting with this). Especially, with PC's do not use any side-ports on the chassis (the ones that are connecte to the Motherboard with cables), but do use the ones at the back, which are part of the Motherboard itself***

·
Registered
9 Posts
***Another thing make sure you connect the tablet to a USB computer port that you know 100% it works. This is crucial (it happened to me while experimenting with this). Especially, with PC's do not use any side-ports on the chassis (the ones that are connecte to the Motherboard with cables), but do use the ones at the back, which are part of the Motherboard itself***
Thanks. I think that was my problem

But i still got the big yellow exclamation mark in livesuite after i formated the tablet.
But i tried to connect the tablet again and then choosed to install the firmware instead and that worked

at last i have google play

many thanks

141 - 143 of 143 Posts