Android Tablets Forum banner
61 - 80 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
i installed eken firrmware with tasselhof script and sausage option 5 only and
when i install an app from the market it says me the process google.gapps.com
must close.although the app installed succesfully. is appears very often the message ...
what i have to do to stop the message?
Did you format when you installed?

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #62 ·
i installed eken firrmware with tasselhof script and sausage option 5 only and
when i install an app from the market it says me the process google.gapps.com
must close.although the app installed succesfully. is appears very often the message ...
what i have to do to stop the message?
With Eken firwmare, you don't have to install tweaks applications in tasselhof script!!!

·
Registered
44 Posts
hello friends,
i installed the eken rom the other day and everything seemed to be ok. today i tried to turned on my g9 but it gave me boot loops. i pushed the reset button and it finally booted up. i then reflashed the eken rom, run the mr-t script (option 6. Disable Services to Increase Battery Life) but it stuck in reboot while showing the "android" word, right after the colored picture. i then tried 2 different roms with the same results. any ideas whats happening? its sad my g9 is dead. how can i make it work again???
thank you

edit:

i plugged the power cable and it booted (eken rom). the problem now is that the message "unfortunately, the process com.android.phone has stopped" appears all the time even if i press the ok button. any help?

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #70 ·
great thanks dude. i'm insanely happy with my gemei now. everything seems to work just perfect.

EDIT:

Well, things doesn't go so well. g9 freezes on boot. i think i've tried everything. i dont know what else to do..
Apply my CPU script (see script section of the forum)

·
Registered
25 Posts
Have updated my Gemei G9 to this ROM and it runs very nicely indeed. The only minor issue is that despite updating the keyboard layout as suggested it seems that the + and - volume buttons are actually inversed. Can someone suggest the correct layout?

·
Registered
40 Posts
can someone help me in two things about this new firmware
1) it seems to install the build.prop in tasselhofs script which is not for this version
and as result i have a message gapps not responding and it will close...
can somemody give me the correct link of the build.prop it must have with this rom

and 2) the touchscreen when i open the tablet or via sleep mode go the lock screen
does not work
i have to go to sleep mode once and in second boot the touchscreen works.
does anybody now what i have to do to solve this issue?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Flashed with this ROM yesterday and everything seems to be good except three strange things:

Priority 1) Using scripts work well with USB but USB Flash drive mode does not work? (With the CHS ROM it worked). Do I need other USB drivers now? SOLVED (Fiddled around with drivers and suddenly it works again)
Priority 2) Can't change language from English to Swedish. Only a few language options exist with this ROM? SOLVED (Must have been blind yesterday)
Priority 3) It's a minor problem but the volume buttons are inverted. Then tried to "invert" mapped buttons in the /system/usr/keylayout/sun4i-keyboard.kl but still the same behavior (?!!) SOLVED (Replaced entire file)

No difference if

key 114 VOLUME_UP
key 115 VOLUME_DOWN

or

key 115 VOLUME_UP
key 114 VOLUME_DOWN

Anybody experienced this and has a solution?

·
Registered
109 Posts
I had the same issue. I finally just replaced the entire file and that worked for me.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

·
Registered
25 Posts
I also replaced the file with the one provided at the beginning of this thread but it still does not work properly. Would you be kind enough to provide a copy of the keyboard file?

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
40 Posts
another serious issue in eken firmware
games like frontline commando and many games of
gameloft that i was playing in chs fimware
are force closing in eken rom?
why? how can i fix this?

61 - 80 of 94 Posts