Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 44 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Mr tasselhof

On all your tablets owned which one is the perfect or the best for you don't mind if it is 7" or 9"? can you give me your top3 so i can compare them all. Plan to have a G9 is it worth a buck? thanks
Well... it all really depends on your lifestyle.
My Top 3 tablets are:
HP Touchpad - WebOS side
Gemei G9
Ainol Novo 7 Aurora

The Gemei and Aurora are essentially the same tablet just in a different screen size...
So it comes down to preference and cost.

Tasselhof

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi Tassleshof and another people!

I have also bought a G9 Gemei and I'm very happy, although I have not yet updated.

I have a problem to install the new firmware ... you indicate the steps to do the upgrade, you indicate that:

3.) Connect your tablet with the USB cable and verify that it is discovered and installed on your system.
a.) Right click on My Computer
b.) Left click on Manage
c.) Left click on Device Manager
d.) Verify that the device is installed or that you don't have an Yellow Exclamation mark devices.

My problem is that in the Device Manager shows a yellow Exclamation indeed next to a text that says "Android", which seems to be that my pc can not identify the device Gemei.

I have a Windows 7 and I installed the Android SDK and drivers for all USB I've found to see if I got that Indentify the tablet, but still follows the yellow Exclamation mark.

What I can do about it? Do you have a way to spend the drivers for Gemei or tell me where download?

I hope I can help!

·
Registered
17 Posts
I have problems with downloading. File states that download finished, but result is below 332 Mb and when I unrar, it always says file is corrupted. Each time I download, the file is a different size. Any suggestion ?

·
Registered
66 Posts
I have problems with downloading. File states that download finished, but result is below 332 Mb and when I unrar, it always says file is corrupted. Each time I download, the file is a different size. Any suggestion ?
Same problem, impossible to download from ATF, always cut the download. Waiting for MR.tasselhof to use another site to host the firmware like mediafire

·
Registered
22 Posts
ok so i finally got the .rar downloaded from atf but every time i flash the device i either get a bootloop and no result or the tab boots but the touchscreen doesnt work. anyone else had a broken touchscreen after updating?

any ideas? tried a million times to flash it and also to flash it and put the script on it but nothing will fix the touchscreen.

·
Registered
16 Posts
i tried several times to download the Rar file.. after 266mb it stops and gives corrupted file when opening.
Tried it with Internet Download Manager.. That went totaly wrong... Several times Delete file first etc did that but still not working..

Can someone who has the entire file put it on Usenet or on a different Download site..
That would help me allot..

Now i,m trying several Download managers and when i have the total file and working i'll put it up on Usenet myself..

NjoY

EDIT: Thanks BluBB0211 for DL link...They all worked ...

·
Registered
218 Posts
I have the same problem : download stopped also with download manager.
I have tried to download BENQ's file but my firewall says it is corrupted by a trojan.
Is it possible to put the file on another host (mediafire,...)?

·
Premium Member
2,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
I have the same problem : download stopped also with download manager.
I have tried to download BENQ's file but my firewall says it is corrupted by a trojan.
Is it possible to put the file on another host (mediafire,...)?
Not without splitting the file since it limits file sizes to 200mb.

Tasselhof

·
Registered
218 Posts
Hello blubb0211,

many thanks for the files.
I hope that the MOMO11 firmware is the good one for the Gemei G9.
I will test soon and post here to tell if it is ok!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Ok, then, thank you for your feedback.
I used this image for my Tablet and it worked. I hope there were no error when uploading the files...

·
Registered
218 Posts
the upload was very fast and no error for me.
I just have a problem with my firewall : it has blocked livesuite (Trojan ) !
I think that is normal!

·
Registered
42 Posts
it's in the .svn folder, which I think won't be used from the tool. anyway, I think you could completely delete this folder, I don't know for what it is.

·
Registered
22 Posts
21 - 40 of 44 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.