Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
[quote name='mogrith;22762]Humm Android-r7 folder' date=' requires 2.x? None of them would install[/QUOTE']Thanks for checking. Wonder if the same hack to get the Google experience stuff to work could help. Can't imagine a browser build 'really' requiring 2.x...most likely just the version they started with.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
As a follow-up I did find an older version (1.9.3 I think it was) that worked. Very slow to start up, but once it did it was functional. Was able to install extensions like No-script. Never did figure out how to exit the app though. I did like the side-swipe menus. Maybe it will mature and be more useful in the near future.

·
Registered
61 Posts
It was ok for me, but like others I couldn't quit. Firefox runs natively in the android system I think it disables the volume button hack when that happens. You cant even close it with app manager. I uninstalled it after I realized it took up 30 megs of app space.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.