Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
After countless days of waiting and envy looking at other user of slatedroid playing with their toy, days has never seems to last longer. But the cruel days of waiting is finally over when i receive a call informing that the parcel has finally arrive.Rushing home as fast as i can, i tear open the parcel like a nine year old opening his chrismas present. And this is what i found:
My following reaction was this:
All the best to the droiders on the waiting list...

·
Registered
97 Posts
I was just gonna say, the borders around the edges of the screen are to thick. You def didnt get an apad.this is what you bought here - New 7 Inch Google Android Tablet Notebook with Camera, WIFI, External USB, Support Internet Cable, IWEB - US$149.70 : Euogo.comthis is what you should have bought - 7 Inch Google Android Tablet PC with 3G, WIFI, 1.1GHz CPU, G-Sensor, Camera - US$217.00 : Euogo.comnotice the difference when you look at the borders, and also the side where all the connections are

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
[quote name='mattstakilla;8722]I was just gonna say' date=' the borders around the edges of the screen are to thick. You def didnt get an apad.this is wha...notice the difference when you look at the borders, and also the side where all the connections are[/QUOTE']With 217 USD, wouldent u get it from the chip3c instead? they only selling 199USD + shipping, and they guarantee latest firmware

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
[quote name='FenceMan;8726]Demand a refund' date=' product not as described. The ebay auction misrepresented the processor for sure.[/QUOTE'] I contacted the seller, i'll wait for a day or 2..

·
Registered
97 Posts
[quote name='xeon;8727]With 217 USD' date=' wouldent u get it from the chip3c instead? they only selling 199USD + shipping, and they guarantee latest firmware[/QUOTE'] I was just using to show the pictures. Not saying to buy it from them. and it depends on how much the shipping is. 217 is the price shippedand is it just me. whats the chip3c website chip3c.com?everytime i go to that it says Bad Request (Invalid Hostname)

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
mattstakilla;8744 said:
I was just using to show the pictures. Not saying to buy it from them. and it depends on how much the shipping is. 217 is the price shippedand is it just me. whats the chip3c website chip3c.com?everytime i go to that it says Bad Request (Invalid Hostname)
hiapad.com

·
Registered
32 Posts
Wow,that sucks. I won an auction for the same APAD but canceled it when I noticed that the listing chagned from:Rockhip RK2808toRockchip via WM8505I asked him to confirm that it was a Rockchip RK2808 and he said that it was the better Rockchip, the Rockchip VIA WM8505. This confirmed what I thought, he didn't know or didn't want to say what he was selling. I was able to cancel my purchase and I got a full refund.Sorry to ear that you got shipped the VIA one...

·
Registered
97 Posts
gotcha, thats where i have been going to do my research on the product

·
Registered
137 Posts
as per Eken "M003" http://www.ekengroup.com/en/product/show.asp?id=899Here are the specs Details:CPU:VIA MW8505 533MHzRAM:128 DDRHard Disk:2GB NAND FlashWIFI:802.11B/G8" TFT LCD SCREEN/Resolution:800*600Multimedia codes: Support MP3/Audio Format;Support 3GP,AVI(320*240)/Video Format;Support Word ,Excel,Mail & PDF Reader;Support Video online.Web vedio with the ICON:YoutubeSlot List :SD x 1( support up to 32G HCSD)30 pin interfaceUSB interfaceStereo Audio out x 1Audio:High-Fidelity stereo speaker outputSoftware: Google Android as this thread is mixing up M002/M003 with iRobot and Apad as they are not the same most of them are generic or OEM so make sure that if you are looking for some thing with Rockchip it have rock chip and just don't go by the name and it will be around $160+ cheapest i personally have one M001 that got destroyed when i put it in a bag and sit on it lol :x and just ordered an M002/M003 with 256 MB of ram instead of 128MB as per seller and i know i will have to file a complain with e-bay for device not as described as VIA MW8505 can't go till 533 MHZ as i have an app that can post the results online and prove it also both were never made with 256 MB ram also so might be able to get about 40-50% money back from the seller well its worth $70 just to be fair.now waiting on a new wifi chip for my M001 and see if i can talk eken out of getting a new Touch screen for free
well as foamy the squirrel says its for a good cause.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Guys, i need some help as im new to ebay refund policy. I message the seller and he promise a refund after i send it back. So what do i do next? just mail it back? Or is there something i should do before mailing to ensure i get the refund?

·
Registered
37 Posts
[quote name='xeon;9658]Guys' date=' i need some help as im new to ebay refund policy. I message the seller and he promise a refund after i send it back. So what do i do next? just mail it back? Or is there something i should do before mailing to ensure i get the refund?[/QUOTE']At the very least, I'd keep documentation of the messages going back and forth where the seller indicates they will refund your money when you return the device. And when you send it back, make sure you get tracking / delivery confirmation.Did you pay with PayPal? If so, you can at least feel a bit more comfortable about returning the device since they typically hold your funds to the seller for a period of time. You can always check with PayPal before returning the device to make sure that's what they would recommend.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.