Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
You don't need to be afraid that it will get damaged. The processor does produce quite the temperature but it's not that bad.You can gain a bit of speed if your not afraid of using one of our ROMs (in the rom-section of this board) ECOTOX and ZEROROM (mine ;) are using Version 1.9.0 which is relatively fast in comparison (SWAP helps too).

·
Registered
113 Posts
I did already ;) look at the very first thread titled "working adb" it has 3 tips. One is to install a swap drive.just remember to fully charge your device before you do stuff like flashing a new rom, and remember the difference between a eken m003 and eken m001 or 2. If you remember this and don't open y<our device you can have all the fun in tinkering with it as you like!

·
Registered
90 Posts
Yes the back does get hot, but not much hotter any some of the smart phones out there (iPhone get's hot too, especially after bunch of calls.)There's a popular battery widget you can get to turn off wifi and dim screen on the quick to save battery.

·
Registered
113 Posts
[quote name='i3G;43076]Zerodime' date=' why don't u mod your TX power from 100% to 20% so that the heat will be less cuz the Wifi is pulling all the battery overall.[/QUOTE'] Didn't know it is possible todo that and I'm not sure i want todo that yet.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.