Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so a few months ago, i was one of the people who found android tablets on ebay, namely from that lifengshia seller. after a month of not even having it in stock, i asked for a refund and luckily recieved it.a few months later i was cruising deal extreme and saw a tablet that was $107. it was the VIA one and after realizing that i asked for a refund the same night i ordered. that was july 17th and DX still hasnt given me my money back :(then i ordered from eezystore on ebay. they advertised a 7" apad with rockchip processor for $156 shipped.i ordered it, and about 11 days later, i recieved my RED LIGHT apad with rockchip. so if anyone wants a legit one, eezystore is the way to go.now to test out some apps and games.so far ive used facebook well, rock music player (i think thats what it was called) call of duty for android, and gameboid. all pretty good, though i just wanna use it for turn based rpg's.glad to be here.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.