Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
I was thinking of buying the Moonse aPad e7001 from merimobiles and I had a few questions about it...First off, I keep seeing pictures/videos of some of the aPad's which have a small iRobot "sticker" on the back of them, along with a picture of a droid. What is the difference between that model and the Moonse e7001? The only thing I have seen on the e7001's are the speaker slit's.I've been reading about people having problems with their devices not turning on. Out of about how many devices does this happen with?How "fast" and responsive is the touch screen on the e7001? I've seen some videos where the screen lags a little bit and I've seen others with the same model have a nice and smooth movement when moving around on the home screen.For anyone who bought their aPad from Merimobiles, how were your experiences with them? How fast do you think shipping would take to the Northeastern United States?Thanks a lot!!-maxx

·
Registered
880 Posts
Cant be bothered to read a little can you? ^^The metal-back aPad is the same as the plastic version besides the casing.The WiFi antenna is behind the sticker so that it is not blocked by the metal.The metal back version is easier to open compared to the plastic back because the metal version is 'clamped' while the plastic screen is glued to the frame.Cant say how many aPads dont turn on but i heared merimobiles has a decent exchange policy (never bought of them)As far as i read they 'dropship' from china so much depends on the shipping method you choose.The e7001 is quite responsive but it depends on which firmware is installed and how 'demanding' the running apps are.

·
Registered
16 Posts
maxxdout;53331]Alrighty said:
APAD E7001 Aluminium Version+APP Market+Free Case RED LED UNITS[/url]E7002: APAD E7002/G10 Multitouch android 2.1 720MHz 1080p Gsensor Market +Free Case
Hi, I think you should get the e7002. The e7002 has a faster processor, and is much more snappier than the e7001. It is a good deal for only $30 more.e7001 Review - YouTube - Review: Moonse 7 Inch Android Tablete7002 Review - YouTube - Tablet Review: Moonse APAD E7002, First 1080p Savy iPad CloneAlso, if you are going to order one, you are looking in the right place. Merimobiles is the best. I ordered an e7001 from them, and it came with a defective wifi antenna. When I contacted them, they immediately shipped a new e7001 on overnight shipping with DHL, no questions asked!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.