Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,Could any of you guys that makes custom Roms please consider to include support for connecting to Ad-hoc Wifi networks in your next Rom version. Apperently it is rather easy to enable according to the info I found on the web ( bitslice cipher's blog: Connecting Android Phone Through Adhoc Wifi Network ) but I don't know how to push files from the M001 to the PC for editing without ADB working.This would be very useful since it would mean that I can tehther over 3G with my Eken and my Milestone when away from home.ECO and Willo, love your work but would be even happier with this feature enabled.// Suzpel

·
Registered
113 Posts
ADB should and does work (on Eken M003) try the following:Aktivate USB Debugging on your device, then change to your Pc and open a command prompt, type the following:adb connect <IPofDevice>:5555after that you can pull/push and shell to your device
suzpel;6893]Hi said:
bitslice cipher's blog: Connecting Android Phone Through Adhoc Wifi Network[/url] ) but I don't know how to push files from the M001 to the PC for editing without ADB working.This would be very useful since it would mean that I can tehther over 3G with my Eken and my Milestone when away from home.ECO and Willo, love your work but would be even happier with this feature enabled.// Suzpel

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.