Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Zenithink Tablet User / Information Transmitter
6,629 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,596 Posts
geez i remember the days when we only had a handful of tablets to choose from and zenthink only had one

·
Registered
3 Posts
hi everyone i recently purchased a zt-280 c71 from dealz central outlet. received tablet in three day USPS. the tablet came rooted with ics operating system. Unit has worked well so far very fast for web browsing. time will tell how this tablet hold up to daily use.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hi, got a C91. Downgraded it to GB cuz wanna netflix to work. So far i love it. The only think i dont like is low volum and mic is not sensitve enouh.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Hi, got a C91. Downgraded it to GB cuz wanna netflix to work. So far i love it. The only think i dont like is low volum and mic is not sensitve enouh.
Except for the XOOM, all of the tablets I know of are fairly low volume, especially if you cover the sound ports with a leather tablet cover. The best thing I know of for this problem is to plug in external speakers.This works beautifully.

I've used GrooVe IP Lite (too slow), Google Voice, and Dolphin Sonar. All of which seem to work well with the mic.

Rob

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi All.
I've been a lurker here and owned a ZT-180 originally which lasted a year then died. I now have a ZT-282 C91 Upgrade from Ali Express. I love it despite a problem with the USB.
I use it as a tool for testing wifi setups in my job as well as a mobile PDF reader for checking tech manuals. I use wifi to move files to/from the tablet.
I also use it for normal stuff like everyone else.
Now that I am used to it I want to get a C94 (quad core) as soon as I can justify the expense.
My interest now is learning how to secure the data on the tablet and SD card in the event of it being lost or stolen. It can give anybody access to my email google and facebook accounts which is scary. The same thing can be said for my android phone though.
There seems to be very little discussion about this on the forums. The pattern lock is not too safe in my view and it becomes very annoying as it pops up too often when the tablet needs to be woken up, also it gives no protection to the SD card contents.
If anybody has experience or expertise in this area I would love to talk to them.

Anyway Happy Halloween to all here.

·
Registered
3 Posts
how do you know which version of the c94 you have? i purchased one for my girlfriend at christmas and every site suggests there is a barcode to indicate verson 1, 2 or 3. I have no barcode so could i find it in the settings? many thanks for any help

·
6,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
how do you know which version of the c94 you have? i purchased one for my girlfriend at christmas and every site suggests there is a barcode to indicate verson 1, 2 or 3. I have no barcode so could i find it in the settings? many thanks for any help
There should be a txt file in /mnt/sdcard that should tell you which ROM is on your tablet, which should tell you which version tablet you have....

·
6,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
no, i don't see one. i assume i'm going into filebrowser to find this txt file
Yes, FileBrowser is fine to use... If you are using that app, the internal storage is probably called Internal Memory and not /mnt/sdcard.... It should be in the same place the Help.pdf is...

I don't have a C94, so it's kind of hard to tell you exactly where it is....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.