Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
I've had no luck getting the full version to work. I managed to find 1.4.1 but it too stops working after a day or so. You can make it work again by reinstalling or by creating a brand new player but that gets annoying quickly.I sent a message to the people that make it (Alawar Games) to ask them how I can buy it without the Android Market being supported on the M001 but I'm not holding my breath for a reply.

·
Registered
75 Posts
The 175 is NOT MHz, but BogoMIPS.You have to multiply by 2 for this architecture.This means that the CPU runs at 350 MHz.It is a 300 MHz CPU overclocked to 350 MHz.Yes - 600 MHz is a lie

·
Registered
11 Posts
dli7319;9142 said:
Thanks for that, I'll give it a try. I've tried Farm Frenzy 1.4.0 and 1.4.1 full versions but they both seem to mess up my saved players after a few days. Either the saved player game won't start or the saved players just get completely wiped and you end up with just the default, called 'Player' and you're back to the beginning. I think sometimes when you quit the game the saved player data gets corrupted somehow. I've taken to backing up the Farm Frenzy files on my SD card.I guess noone else has had that problem?Btw, Alawar games got back to me and simply said that they didn't support the game for my device (M-001).<edit>I found a workaround: if you don't ever click 'Exit' on the main Farm Frenzy menu, your player data doesn't get screwed up.</edit>

·
Registered
14 Posts
hi!ive been playing with farm frenzy for a few days now. its a good game. the problem is when when i have more than six ducks, it becomes difficult to grow grass (the game reacts slowly to inputs) . i think the processor on my MID M70003 is just to sloooooow. any work around?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts