oozeeh, enjoys1, spincontrol, or anyone, I followed this hack and my wifi is still working--better? I'm not sure.oozeeh said:ADVANCE GUIDES - How to somewhat fix the WiFi Thanks to enjoys1 and spincontrol
1. Download and install Notepad++ (Download | 5.7)
2. Attach PDN to computer.
3. Goto Command Prompt
4. Change Directory to where ADB is (basically where you installed NateTheGreat's HackTheNovel files (I unzipped them to C:NovelHack))CD c:NovelHack ##(your directory may be different)##
5. Type the following lines:##you'll see a response in the CommandPrompt of "68 KB/s (0 bytes in 1092.000s"##Keep Command Prompt open.
6. Open Notepad++
7. Change Line 33 (PSMode=) to PSMode=CAM
8. Save file
9. Go back to Command Prompt
10. Type:##you'll see a response in the CommandPrompt of "34 KB/s (0 bytes in 1092.000s"##You're Done.Code:
adb push ./RT2870STA.dat /system/etc/Wireless/RT2870STA/RT2870STA.dat<br />
After the pull, my readout showed 68 KB/s 0 bytes in 1096.000s which is a little different than what's given above.
After the file edit and save, the push showed exactly what you listed the first time: 68 KB/s in 1092.000s .
Out of curiosity, I ran the pull again and it gave a reading of 1 KB/s 0 bytes in 1096.000s .
The new pulled file showed line 33 back to PSMode=Max_PSP.
Obviously, I don't know anything about any of this so I would like to know specifically what 68 KB/s and 1 KB/s refer to, and should I be concerned my number dropped to 1 KB/s? I didn't push this last attempt (1 KB/s XXXXX)And while I'm at it, thanks to everyone for all the hacks. Everything has worked for me.