Android Tablets Forum banner
121 - 139 of 139 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
I am a new owner of a MID 731GF and I was looking for some information ... and HERE is the right place !!!!!!!

Thank you very much MrTasselhof and other members for this amazing collection of FAQs !!!

Daniel.

·
Registered
1 Posts
One way to bypass the Touch Screen issues on the MID V7 tablets, is to use an alternative interaction device. In my case after flashing my MID v7 the touchscreen stopped working so I got fed up with all the different firmwares that still could not solve the issue. Luckily I had a retractable USB laser mouse. Plugged it into the USB adapter and voila! I can use all my functions just like a normal computer!

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have a MID 7" WonderMedia WM8650 that will not work unless it is plugged in to the charger it is my daughters and i would like to know if there is a fix to this? It says full battery when plugged into wall charger as soon as i unplug the charging cord it automatically shuts off. Anyone know how to fix this? I am also up for any other ideas to make this tablet even better. Thanks!

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have a MID 7" WonderMedia WM8650 that will not work unless it is plugged in to the charger it is my daughters and i would like to know if there is a fix to this? It says full battery when plugged into wall charger as soon as i unplug the charging cord it automatically shuts off. Anyone know how to fix this? I am also up for any other ideas to make this tablet even better. Thanks!
I to am having the same thing going on to my table .

121 - 139 of 139 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.