Android Tablets Forum banner
101 - 120 of 139 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Just posted a new FAQ video
[FAQ] - Android - General Introduction and How To Guide

Hopefully this can help those that are just starting out on Android and maybe provide a couple tricks to others.
Tasselhof
Thank you for your videos, I have watched quite a few of them and am learning from you. I need that to straiten out my little midv7 copy from china hopefully I can.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello all!
say i need some help with my mid7.
one day the tablet got stuck on the droid start up screen, so i try to reflash it.
i downloaded about 5 different ROM`s and so far i have managed a couple to "work".
the sad part is that not a single ROM would allow me to use the touch screen, i have to connect a keyboard, and try to recalibrate the screen... but so far no luck.

any help would be greatly appreciated

·
Registered
5 Posts
One more question from me:
so I managed to start the tabled it loads and everything but I notice to Issues:
first No touch Screen
second No sound.
I see that these are very often problems when flashing.
so which file refers to the screen and which to the loading?
env and scriptcmd which one is for what?
and so if I managed to start the tablet but could not get the touch working which file should I change? the ENV or CMD?

and is there an actual sollution with these green LED 7'' black headphones jack TABLETS?

thank you

·
Registered
1 Posts
hi i have a mid v7 how do i get it to connect to wireless i use a linksys wireless device please help me i hope any one can help me solve this i have it for a precent to my GF but she doesnt know nothing about it just chat and skype please cans some one help me thx from bigining

·
Registered
1 Posts
My android MD7 bots up to little green android and freezes there and goes know further. I a sure I have he MD 7 brought from Auckland computers and the same as the one you review. I also want to upgrade the firmware which would you recommend.

·
Registered
2 Posts
hi.... i purchased mid wm via 8650 (green light) from ebay and updated with one of the roms people have talked about... i have installed 3 roms and each one cuases the touch screen from working any help would be great

thanks

·
Registered
4 Posts
im a new member with a problem.i tried upgrading my wm8650 tablet with uberoid and everytime i go to the changer.bat to choose my device it chooses something else because the device i want to choose has the same number as other devices can anyone help

·
Registered
4 Posts
hi.... i purchased mid wm via 8650 (green light) from ebay and updated with one of the roms people have talked about... i have installed 3 roms and each one cuases the touch screen from working any help would be great

thanks
same problem with me and same model.ive tried every known rom and my screen wont respond.help

·
Registered
9 Posts
same problem with me and same model.ive tried every known rom and my screen wont respond.help
Did you try this?

Please backup any files from the original rom, i only tried this with a few roms (not this one yet) and i get the a message - Unable to scan for network - when trying to connect to Wi Fi tho i don't think it's related you never know so keep a backup of all working firmware and try this at your own risk

Everyone having trouble with touchscreen not working needs to open (in a text editor) FirmwareInstall/env/uboot_env and find this - setenv wmt.io.touch 1:vt1603:2:800:480 and replace with this setenv wmt.io.touch 1:uor615x:0:800:480 then press save your done install as normal

·
Registered
3 Posts
When you refer to MID 'V7'... is that the model number or something else? I have a WM8650 (don't know if the model is some other number) and am looking for firmware to it and have seen what looks like a match in the V7 category. Just wanted to make sure I'm getting the right thing.

Thanks

101 - 120 of 139 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.