Android Tablets Forum banner
81 - 100 of 139 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,242 Posts
Just posted a new FAQ video
[FAQ] - Android - General Introduction and How To Guide

Hopefully this can help those that are just starting out on Android and maybe provide a couple tricks to others.
Tasselhof

·
Registered
3 Posts
just a quick question ... is it possible to get flash not to show "this is adobe flash player evaluation copy!" and if so how ... I'm sure lots of people have asked this question before me, but it's not in the list here

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi
Hope this is the right place to ask..
How do I get the MID 7 Tablet USB to connect to my PC USB?
Tha manua says connect USB's and I'll be notified.
I've made up the A Cable pins 1-1,2-2,3-3,4-4 and connected to USB but neither the Tablet or PC give me notification.
Is a driver required? I have WIN7 32 bit.

Help?

·
Registered
81 Posts
Hi
Hope this is the right place to ask..
How do I get the MID 7 Tablet USB to connect to my PC USB?
Tha manua says connect USB's and I'll be notified.
I've made up the A Cable pins 1-1,2-2,3-3,4-4 and connected to USB but neither the Tablet or PC give me notification.
Is a driver required? I have WIN7 32 bit.

Help?
It doesnt work like that as far as i know, try searching this forum, (mid v7) for ipod cable, i think you maybe able to dock them but i just use sdcard reader, about as easy as a cable.

·
Registered
81 Posts
My wife stuck with stock firmware and I was able to do so much more than her, she said after a few weeks of persisting, "hurry up and do that to mine", and she now uses her mid more than her smartphone.

Moral of the story is, modroid gets you laid.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi MrTasselhof, i have a MID v7. It's good device for prices. But i have a problem. I try a lot of ROM's but not solved. My devices display color depth only 8 bit. I seems a lot off video on youtube, peoples play videos and pictures with 16 bit colors. Please help me? :S

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi Mr. Tasselhof and All

Tried to upgrade my MID V7 but it recognizes the SD card only after it has been started up completely. (Not as in the video posted on this site).
(All the steps followed as instructed on this site: SD card, 4gb, FAT32 slow format etc.) Is it a wrong setting I can't find?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Assalamu'alaikum All Members,

I'm a Beginers in Android Tablets and I have Tabled MID 2.2 Froyo Blue Led.
I want to modify my tablets and I didn't know how to start and apps has used.

Can anyone give me some tutorial for modding?

A nice regard from me.

Thanks before.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi,
I have a MID 703 bought myself in China
It is a quite good one with Android 2.3 installed a capacitive multi touch and HDMI Flash 10.1 is working.
They told me the processor is 800 MHz.
Looking to the tablets here, I doubt that this is a MID 703?
How can i find out the installed processor? Some may have a Samsung CPU (like mine)?
Is there a app will help me to find out the processor?

BR Dirk

81 - 100 of 139 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.