Android Tablets Forum banner
121 - 128 of 128 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Please help this first time tablet buyer

I have been wandering around these forums trying to get info about the Herotab C8 and the C8+, on one post I saw someone complain that the only difference is 4GB vs 8GB, someone else says its the built in Bluetooth, another says thats just a gimmick. But most important to me is the volume controls, which one has it? I also noticed that they are saying that different sellers have there own versions of the same model which brings me to my last question is MM the only seller that has the C8+.Thats what I have noticed I can get the C8 with a free keyboard case but it says "4GB +8GB storage to equla 12 GB" of storage is this a big diff

·
Registered
3 Posts
just bought a used c8 that was locked up while upgradeign firmware .......... followed the instructions for flashing with genisis 2.7.4 worked great ....tablet is working great except for haveing to do a force close each time I try to download from the apps market ....are there any fixes for this or at least a way around it

·
Registered
6 Posts
I just wanted to post for everyone, that I'm having some problems getting my 32gb class 10 SD card to work well. It recognizes it fine, but when it goes to transfer stuff or access stuff, it's slower than a turtle on Quaaludes. I'm thinking that the transfer rate is too fast for the card or it's a lower quality card. So beware!

I know that it's the card cause when I put the original 4Gb back into the external slot and read from it, it's fine.

121 - 128 of 128 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.