Android Tablets Forum banner
81 - 100 of 128 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
@Danbbking, ok .. I just hope soon the CWM would be able for this tablet. Btw, my tablet already rooted. Thank you

@fonix232, could this Haipad c8 overclocked ? If you don't mine please give me the info or steps for overclocking my Haipad c8 .. thanks a lot.

·
Banned
432 Posts
@Danbbking, ok .. I just hope soon the CWM would be able for this tablet. Btw, my tablet already rooted. Thank you

@fonix232, could this Haipad c8 overclocked ? If you don't mine please give me the info or steps for overclocking my Haipad c8 .. thanks a lot.
There will be no CWM soon (due to no stepping buttons (volume buttons), and totally different system layout (fucked up) than usual), and as I said, the kernel does not support overclocking - thus, no steps to make it work.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Ohh .. ok, thanks for the info. Btw, are there any stable ROMs for Haipad c8? I have tried many ROMs, but most of them are not stable yet, hehehe ..

Cheers

Sent from my LG-P500 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
17 Posts
Herotab C8 Sound Volume Buttons

Can someone please point me to directions on how to make any of the buttons on the Herotab to function as the sound volume buttons (increase-decrease). The Herotab does not have any physical buttons for volume control, and some applications don't have on-screen buttons located in a convenient spot.

I am interested in buying that model but could not find anything on this topic in this forum.
Thank you in advance for any help you can offer.

·
Banned
432 Posts
Herotab C8 Sound Volume Buttons

Can someone please point me to directions on how to make any of the buttons on the Herotab to function as the sound volume buttons (increase-decrease). The Herotab does not have any physical buttons for volume control, and some applications don't have on-screen buttons located in a convenient spot.

I am interested in buying that model but could not find anything on this topic in this forum.
Thank you in advance for any help you can offer.
Reading just a few more thread titles, in the Pinned collection, would have revealed this for you:
http://www.slatedroid.com/topic/17624-mod-make-physical-volume-buttons-on-herotab-c8dropad-a8-requires-root-access/

·
Registered
39 Posts
hi
I've HAIPAD M7 with C8lean 1.1 and I try to follow this instruction :

mv Mms.apk.old Mms.apk
mv TelephonyProvider.apk.old TelephonyProvider.apk
mv Phone.apk.old Phone.apk
mv Provision.apk.old Provision.apk
SO , I juste explore the HAIPAD in system/app/ and try to rename manually this files .
It was OK for TelephonyProvider.apk and Phone.apk
But I don't have Mms.apk ( no probleme) and Impossible to rename Provision.apk ,How can I do ?

I've TasKiller and I see an App running every time , this is" Network 3G Mon..." so , How can I permanently delete it because I don't have 3G in my HAIPAD , ( It is not in systeme/app)

Thank you

·
Registered
71 Posts
hi
I've HAIPAD M7 with C8lean 1.1 and I try to follow this instruction :

SO , I juste explore the HAIPAD in system/app/ and try to rename manually this files .
It was OK for TelephonyProvider.apk and Phone.apk
But I don't have Mms.apk ( no probleme) and Impossible to rename Provision.apk ,How can I do ?

I've TasKiller and I see an App running every time , this is" Network 3G Mon..." so , How can I permanently delete it because I don't have 3G in my HAIPAD , ( It is not in systeme/app)

Thank you
Im wondering about this as well. I haven't tried renaming the files yet with the mv in front but I do remember that people used to reset their cell radios on my lg optimus phone by going into dialer and typing something like "*#46**#..."(not sure what it really is but it's something like this). And then when you pressed send it would take you to the cell radio settings where you can turn the cell radio off to save battery. But the problem is, my herotab c8 doesn't have a phone dialer anywhere I can find. It's in my apps, but I just can't find a shortcut anywhere to run it.

*update* I have tried renaming those files but they are not writeable, so when I try to rename it, it states "operation failed".

·
Registered
32 Posts
Thank you MrTasselhof for all these videos. i like your channel on youtube.
i hope i will be able to improve mine.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I don't have a rooted C8 (scared to do that at this point). My MAC address has changed three times at least since I bought it two weeks ago. Ever heard of that? Anyway, merimobiles told me to try reinstalling the firmware. I have a version from June. The link from mermimobiles is from May. I read that there's one from Auguust, but I can't find the link to it. Any ideas?

·
Registered
73 Posts
I want to use a soft key to "power off" my table Dropad A8. What ever apps, I tried from Market had "sleep" (which shuts off the screen) but none had "Power off".
Do you think it is possible? If yes, can you guide me how?
tx n regds, Madan

·
Registered
549 Posts
I want to use a soft key to "power off" my table Dropad A8. What ever apps, I tried from Market had "sleep" (which shuts off the screen) but none had "Power off".
Do you think it is possible? If yes, can you guide me how?
tx n regds, Madan
goto google and put in "power off" "android app". Please note that when you place 'quotation marks' around key words it greatly decreases the search clutter.
There is one ! at appbrain ?

·
Registered
134 Posts
One more question

How do I get the native contacts app on the tablet? Need quick access to my Google contacts. I have installed the go contacts app which surprisingly shows all the contacts in my Google contacts, but I m not able to edit them. Might be because of the absense of the native contact app!

·
Banned
1,054 Posts
One more question

How do I get the native contacts app on the tablet? Need quick access to my Google contacts. I have installed the go contacts app which surprisingly shows all the contacts in my Google contacts, but I m not able to edit them. Might be because of the absense of the native contact app!
I don't know which firmware yo use but I will be doing a brief update later on of my firmware, which include contacts app. However if you want to do that here is the native app for you to install on your tab, happy touching!

Attachments

81 - 100 of 128 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.