Android Tablets Forum banner
121 - 140 of 144 Posts

·
Registered
610 Posts
What would happen if i added myself the missing line in build.prop. Any idea?
Sorry, that is out of my level of experience.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi, im trying to instal lordsbm script for 2.0 feiyu using my mac, but im having no luck. I followed the readme file and i opened up the bat file but nothing happened. Anything i should be doing specifically on the mac?

thanks

·
Registered
2 Posts
sorry if this is the wrong section an all but it is a ainol product. i have the paladin version... it's not as great as people keep saying it is. let me start off with how i've come to this conclusion. i bought this on dec. 28th 2011 revived it jan 3, 2012. two days later the thing just stopped functioning. i didn't do anything to it was just playing gemminer. anyways i tried to get help from the supplier. at first they were willing to help then after about an hour they suggested i flash it i was like ok how do i do that. so the person sent me to the china site, being an american that was quite a pain in the butt to translate it and find what i needed after finding out that the ainol site doesn't have the firmware for this product listed. the supplier tells me to put basic on here that it'll work... put it on an guess what it don't work. no touch screen support. i can't get them to give me the paladin firmware apparently its not released nore do they have any idea of when i can get a firmware that works with this one. and when i try to get back into the update area this is what i get picture included. btw the supplier informed me last night after a 5 day no response that i should be more careful who i purchase from and to just buy another one.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
526 Posts
sorry if this is the wrong section an all but it is a ainol product. i have the paladin version... it's not as great as people keep saying it is. let me start off with how i've come to this conclusion. i bought this on dec. 28th 2011 revived it jan 3, 2012. two days later the thing just stopped functioning. i didn't do anything to it was just playing gemminer. anyways i tried to get help from the supplier. at first they were willing to help then after about an hour they suggested i flash it i was like ok how do i do that. so the person sent me to the china site, being an american that was quite a pain in the butt to translate it and find what i needed after finding out that the ainol site doesn't have the firmware for this product listed. the supplier tells me to put basic on here that it'll work... put it on an guess what it don't work. no touch screen support. i can't get them to give me the paladin firmware apparently its not released nore do they have any idea of when i can get a firmware that works with this one. and when i try to get back into the update area this is what i get picture included. btw the supplier informed me last night after a 5 day no response that i should be more careful who i purchase from and to just buy another one.
You sound like you're pretty knowledgeable and tried to get it back working. Not sure if there's a way to pull a backup of the firmware from someone else, but there's an app for backing up ROMs, in this thread:

http://www.slatedroid.com/topic/24073-how-to-get-recovery-image-of-rena3/page__view__findpost__p__260868

May work, may not, you'll just have to find someone with a good ROM to make you a copy. There's a lot of people talking about this tablet in the TabletRepublic forums, maybe more than here. Then IDK if that thing has a reset pin hole or not, but you may want to try it. BTW who was the vendor? It's always good to hear about so-so tablets, this thing sounds like it's best as an ereader and maybe for some video, which is the case for many Chinese tablets.

·
Registered
1 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi, im trying to instal lordsbm script for 2.0 feiyu using my mac, but im having no luck. I followed the readme file and i opened up the bat file but nothing happened. Anything i should be doing specifically on the mac?

thanks
Bat files can only be used by Windows operating system. I am also have a mac, and I use a friend's PC to make the flashes and firmware updates. Livesuite and other software you need to flash N7A are only compatible with Windows operating system. You can also use bootcamp or vmware to install Windows into your Mac.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi all, small problem....
I've been using my N7A with gingerbread for about 2 weeks. Yesterday I got The new one, ICS 4.0. Does not say beta, don't know what version. I tried to install market, did not seem to install, although it said it did, I could not see it. Did a reboot, green man appeared, now it's stuck on the "Android" screen. Will not boot. Running win7 with 64 bit drivers, the sd card is empty.

Question: Can I reflash the factory image?
How?
Did I brick it? I have tried holding power (only), and holding reset at same time. No results.
Should I just try to install a different rom? I'd like factory image back....
Thanks for any help.

·
Registered
5 Posts
May I know ainol novo7a can use micro sd card class 10 or only class 4? Is it only different only in the transer speed? Thank you.

·
Registered
37 Posts
The Class primarily determines the WRITE Speed. READ Speed are very similar for Class 4 to Class 10.

I have used Class 4, Class 6, and Class 10, and have not noticed a difference in performance.

Someone that does a lot of Video and Movie file manipulation can add whether the Class has an impact on that type of operation.

George

·
Registered
5 Posts
hi, guys, thank you, finally I manage to connect thru USB to my laptop and view the tablets directory E: & F:. But why at my laptop i still can't see the downloaded games file from my tablet. All the game i download will by default go to the menu screen together with the camera, setting, calculator, market, search icons. Is it that menu i cannot view from laptop. I created a folder and rename to GAME at the startup screen also cannot be seen. I can see a file APK which come with it when purchase, they are some game which i downloaded but should be more than that in my tablet. What's wrong? Thank you.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I remember that the speed on my original firmware 1.8T Novo7A is not bad. After I up ICS rom, Browser is very slow. I tried others firmware as 1.8T, 2.0T, 2.03 by feiyou, and browser also is very slow. Anybody explain and show me to fix this problem.

·
Registered
2 Posts

thanks
i am too looking for help with FM updates from mac - have you got any further ?

or anyone else on mac, please help

·
Registered
1 Posts
My Nova7A is stuck in an endless loop of crash notifications for processes, widgets, and launcher, etc. Reboots, resets (recessed)no luck. Any way to get to the command prompt? Has topnotch auto mod 2.0 installed. Thanks

·
Registered
610 Posts
My Nova7A is stuck in an endless loop of crash notifications for processes, widgets, and launcher, etc. Reboots, resets (recessed)no luck. Any way to get to the command prompt? Has topnotch auto mod 2.0 installed. Thanks
If the reflash does not work then email topnotch. He has aways responsed to me within 24 hours.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi people,
I flashed my ainol novo7 Advanced to ICS. and i applied lordsbm script but now it stuck at boot.. never gets in.. boot screen stands still. i tried to reflash it with livesuit but i cant.. once i press the volume button and insert the usb, livesuit immediately shows me a blank popup with an exclamation on it.. wat shall i do to reflash..
P help.. am using win7 64bit..

Thanks
Ganesh

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Can I backup my old firmware before upgrade to a new ones? My set has been sending for service 3x within a month and they just kept format it. So I decided to format myself and upgrade to a new version. But I am worry that the mission will fail, so can i backup the firmware already built then anything wrong I could just install it back? Thanks

121 - 140 of 144 Posts