Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Supplier don't answer to me now. I bought 4pcs.External all is good, logo with android placed in back side, metal back side. USB-host is not work, can use only mouse, but don't see any another device - usb-flash (5pcs), hdd, cardreaders...G-sensor also work not correctly, absolute impossible to play in games. Low volume of sound. All other parts worked is well ( wi-fi, as example ), I installed last custom firmware Hibryd 6(beta) - same problems with hardware ((( How I can repair this? Maybe I can buy new IC g-sensor. For this a have question too - in China price of this IC is about 4-5RMB, but in Russia - about 9$ ! why so big differents?And I don't understand, why mouse is worked, but flash-usb not worked (I need help, please...)Oh, yes, about "iRobot"(fake) - LED is orange. USB-hots socket in up, control USB in down.

·
Premium Member
2,596 Posts
we would need to see pics and even then no guarantees we can help . when you deal with bad sellers there is no telling where they got the devices from. we would not even know what was in the inside rockchip or viaand the price is so different because the ic is prob made in china not russia

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.