Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi allToday I tried flashing Lestek's ROM. The problem is, after reboot I put the SD card in again and, obviously, the installation restarted. Like a stupid I turned the device off during the installation and now, guess? It won't boot anymore!Now, I've been able to open the device, pull-off the battery but still it won't boot.Is there any way to solve this? Maybe by resetting the device to factory settings?Thanks everybody ;)

·
Super Moderator
3,234 Posts
Turn the device off. Store it a half'n hour in the Refigrator and try again to start!Sounds crazy but those I've to do with the one of a friend Clone M003! That machine simply getting to hot and stopped working. The cold shock was bring it back to live!Hope that helps!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
pisthai;48577 said:
Turn the device off. Store it a half'n hour in the Refigrator and try again to start!Sounds crazy but those I've to do with the one of a friend Clone M003! That machine simply getting to hot and stopped working. The cold shock was bring it back to live!Hope that helps!
Sounds so crazy that tomorrow I'll try. At this point I don't think it will make any more damage...

·
Registered
113 Posts
Ah so you crashed it for good...I mean really...at exactly the one time where your not allowed to do such a thing.If that refrigerator thingy dosn't work, you should leave it in there as a icy tray.

·
Super Moderator
3,234 Posts
May you had damage the Memory/Nand drive with your action?! You really need to have a lot luck to get those device back working, if ever!If it's a real EKEN, you may contact EKEN for support

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.