Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi, i have looked around and even thought this tablet is a year old we are still using it. well trying...

it was my sons tablet and he recently he received a new one for Christmas so my wife wants to use it.

only problem is it will not do a factory reset, it aslo will not go into recovery mode, and even when i put the zip file for the software in the root it will not update it.

some please help , thank you. steve

·
Registered
4 Posts
hHeyi, i have looked around and even thought this tablet is a year old we are still using it. well trying...

it was my sons tablet and he recently he received a new one for Christmas so my wife wants to use it.

only problem is it will not do a factory reset, it aslo will not go into recovery mode, and even when i put the zip file for the software in the root it will not update it.

some please help , thank you. steve
Hey Steve,it might be a good idea to explain just how you are going about doing a factoryy reset, also you have to have the Firmware zip file on an ext. Sd-card. Power on device while holding vol + and power button, when you see the white screen let go of the power button, while holding the vol +. It should boot into recovery, and flash youe firmware. Hope that helps some.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I am trying to do a factory reset also, but cannot seem to get into recovery mode. I have a 9" SUPERNOVA R80B-400.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts