Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
576 Posts
Last I checked, if you buy from them in the first place they toss in a spare battery by default... apparently it's even the same battery that ships with the A81 E as opposed to some other random battery that happens to work with the A81 E...jtshop that is...

·
Registered
164 Posts
[quote name='cutterjohn;35076]Last I checked' date=' if you buy from them in the first place they toss in a spare battery by default... apparently it's even the same battery that ships with the A81 E as opposed to some other random battery that happens to work with the A81 E...jtshop that is...[/QUOTE']I amk thinking of getting A81E from jtshop, but their advert. says 2.1 still ! If I order 2day 11th in usa, will they supply with 2.2 installed? I am tooold to do any updates by myself. Thanks for your answer.

·
Registered
27 Posts
There is a download too.Its located at website from wirelession.com, but I think it will shown W1060....

·
Banned
205 Posts
they ship with current firmware, buy you will have to update eventually. It is very easy just put the programs on sdcard and turn it on holding volume down button, wait 5min and done. Not very technical.

·
Registered
69 Posts
[quote name='vijaykhai;35707]I amk thinking of getting A81E from jtshop' date=' but their advert. says 2.1 still ! If I order 2day 11th in usa, will they supply with 2.2 installed? I am tooold to do any updates by myself. Thanks for your answer.[/QUOTE'] I ordered from JtShop 8/4 recieved today 8/11. at android 2.2, got 3 batteries with it too

·
Registered
108 Posts
Did you buy and additional extra? 1 with unit, 1 free extra, and another free? That's pretty funny if they're giving them away in piles!I got a free one from them too, its nice that they give you a factory battery and not some no name one. I just wish there was a separate battery charger for these things.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.