Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
567 Posts
Last I checked, if you buy from them in the first place they toss in a spare battery by default... apparently it's even the same battery that ships with the A81 E as opposed to some other random battery that happens to work with the A81 E...jtshop that is...

·
Registered
162 Posts
[quote name='cutterjohn;35076]Last I checked' date=' if you buy from them in the first place they toss in a spare battery by default... apparently it's even the same battery that ships with the A81 E as opposed to some other random battery that happens to work with the A81 E...jtshop that is...[/QUOTE']I amk thinking of getting A81E from jtshop, but their advert. says 2.1 still ! If I order 2day 11th in usa, will they supply with 2.2 installed? I am tooold to do any updates by myself. Thanks for your answer.

·
Registered
69 Posts
[quote name='vijaykhai;35707]I amk thinking of getting A81E from jtshop' date=' but their advert. says 2.1 still ! If I order 2day 11th in usa, will they supply with 2.2 installed? I am tooold to do any updates by myself. Thanks for your answer.[/QUOTE'] I ordered from JtShop 8/4 recieved today 8/11. at android 2.2, got 3 batteries with it too

·
Registered
106 Posts
Did you buy and additional extra? 1 with unit, 1 free extra, and another free? That's pretty funny if they're giving them away in piles!I got a free one from them too, its nice that they give you a factory battery and not some no name one. I just wish there was a separate battery charger for these things.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.