Android Tablets Forum banner

[EXPIRED]Alibaba / Aliexpress $20 off coupons

5K views 33 replies 10 participants last post by  50437 
G
#1 ·
Hey guys I am not sure if I got this link from the forum or not but for anyone wanting to order from Ms Wang on aPad (I just did based on some positive comments on the forums)http://www.dealio.com/blog/2010/06/freebie-alert-get-100-in-free-stuff-from-aliexpress/It's a voucher coupon that credits 5 x $20 off coupons to your account - the catch being that the total order must be a least $20. The link details how you can buy $20.01 products for $0.01 which is a good idea but I used one of my vouchers towards my aPad (which basically meant free shipping).I also used two vouchers to get a 16GB micro sd and a nice set of Sennheiser headphones both which rang in at slightly over $20. In total those two cost me a few GBP which is decent, even if only one of them turns up!Link: The aPad I ordered, 2GB

#2 ·
... you people are pushing me really hard to buy one of these things...

G
#4 ·
[quote name='rokr;13102]Warning...I chose a 22' date='68$ product, used a coupon for it, showed price 2,68$, BUT when I paid with paypal it charged me 22,68$ !!! How do I know they 'll refund the 20$?Looks like BS, I cancelled my order...[/QUOTE'] Was it $22.68 including a shipping fee? Perhaps it only works for free shipping like the link suggests.If you read the page is shows that the $20 is removed on the "Payment" page before you get to the PayPal page at all. I've done it 3 times today and it worked every time!

G
#6 ·
Did you activate and see the coupon being applied at any stage? You activate a coupon and it becomes usable for 62 days. You have to receive and click a link in an email titled "Email Verification for your AliExpress coupon activation".Did you do this step?

G
#8 ·
So, just to clarify, you had this page, with the reduced price at the bottom:
And when you clicked on PayPal and then "Pay My Order", the PayPal page had $20+ ? Very peculiar!These are the other two items I ordered if you want to try again. There might be something odd in the TOS excluding whatever you bought? I dunno!https://escrow.alibaba.com/order/productSnapShotDetail.htm?orderId=1000359848 - NEW 16GB 16G MICRO SD MicroSD HC MEMORY CARDhttps://escrow.alibaba.com/order/productSnapShotDetail.htm?orderId=1000359979 - Free shipping Original Sennheiser HD228 earphone headphone in box (HD228)

#9 ·
Thank-you nice one, worked for me $1.07 for a 16GB SD card nice

#11 ·
Jesus...NICE find! So far I've purchased three 32GB SD cards, a 2GB MP3 sunglasses player thing, and a 8GB ipod nano clone, and according to PayPal I've only had to spend 10.71 out of my own money for mentioned items. I have another PayPal acct. at my disposal so I'll be using those coupons as well! The way I see it, even if these 32GB SD cards end up being some of these fakes you see floating around from time to time they can still be fixed, and if I get a 2 or 4GB SD card out of it, they still all cost me less than $1.50 each. Kinda hard to go wrong really as long as you look at feedback ratings (just like eBay).

#12 · (Edited by Moderator)
#14 ·
i think you see alibama..... go in aliexpress.com with same accountaliexpress.com it for end user, all object have cost and have filter on min order piece .

G
#16 ·
The "Gold Supplier" sellers appear to have to pay Aliexpress a few thousand US dollars for the privilege of having that button so I expect they are the best people to buy off. I can't find any 16GB micro sd cards for around $20 from Gold Members which suggests that the 16GB might be fake or bad quality.I purchased a 16GB already but I might order a Class 6 8GB from a Gold Supplier just to be on the safe side!

#17 ·
Ok seems to work great, so far I purchases a 4GB Compact flash card, MP3 Sunglasses, 4GB micro SD, and Mini PS3 bluetooth keyboard. I will save the last 20 dollar coupon for the ZT-180 10inch tablet which seems to be going for around 220-230. Sellers Ive talked to on that site claim they will have shipments in far sale Friday July 9th

#20 ·
[quote name='rokr;13327]This guy wants 56$ more for the rockchip' date=' the one at that price he says it's VIA!!![/QUOTE'] plz guy read frist inside link...and later post , inside link in all part indicate rockchip.... you think only reseller don't write a real spec.respect

#26 ·
[quote name='supersauce;13906]No' date=' I think that the deal is pretty good as it stands though, no? When did you use your promo code?[/QUOTE']Was wondering on a free M001 but its ok! That's a hell of a discount!!I applied my promocode yesterday. Activated just one coupon so far =]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.